** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

rider

as Kratos
Disgusting job by BSNL!! today is 1st of september and I'm getting only 2Mbps speed for 15GB like august on Home 1350UL plan, which I use to get 4Mbps for 30GB. :x

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
BSNL website is not opening fro the past 1 month :

*www.bsnl.co.in/

- tried with different browsers - Opera, Chromium, IE9 - same result

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
^^^ +1 I've also been trying from many days. However if you search on google for something like 'bsnl broadband' and then click on the link the page opens. The homepage doesn't.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ even searching and opening different links from google search is not opening - I want to see broadband tariff but due to this issue I can't - can you mention a working direct link ??

koolent

Youngling
How did you test about phone line short circuits ? My phone (Land line) working fine.

I also want to know Is this UL750+ also come under FUP or any Speed Cap limit. I'm using this plan since it is introduced (almost 6-7 years).

------------------

*www.speedtest.net/result/2151070913.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/2151079526.png

That means your connection is fine.

I used to get the same kind of speeds untill I called the people who re-routed the internet cable from outside my house from the box you see outside. Now in works like a deream with mostly more speeds than promised :p

pratyush997

Inactive
dafaq! how? and tell me the full nme of the plan.
I use 850 uld...its commercial ver. of 750uld.....As perplan I should get 1Mbps upto 6GB n 512 Kbps beyond....n I got 3Mbps in 1st week, 2Mbps in second and 1.7 till date...only once i got 400 Kbps this month for 2-5 days....... :p ...what a phail cappings

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just checked :

Working : *www.bsnl.co.in:9080/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/index.html - yesterday I've tried this but a security app was blocking this - so disabling that app temporarily granted access to this.

Still Not Working : *www.bsnl.co.in

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Hello,

Guess it has been asked a million times, but can anyone tell me the process of changing the dataone password (the one used in the PPPoE dialer for logging in)? The information on the Calcutta Telephones/BSNL website is too confusing and I am too lazy to look into google.:p

Thanks.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ depends on the Ip address series - if you have some 59 series Ip address go to here : Dataone WebMail and for 117 series based Ip address use this : CRM

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Re: Best clipboard mgmt app

Sorry for the late reply.bsnl has disconnected my internet conn,so im no longer able to use internet via pc.They didnt sent us the bill,and locked up my phone and net without any notice..nice..

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz

Why don't you register with bsnl selfcare and view and pay the bills online?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

^Thanks.dont have internet now.will do later.so if i do register there,i could see the bill details,even if they dont sent the bill?

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Hey guyz dis is urgent query. My BB is not working since last 7 days. BSNL guys told me dat it take another 3-4 days bocz port is burnt during thunder storm at their exchange. So is their any method that i can ask them to reduce my dis month bill? i am using 750ULD

Top Bottom