** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@abhinavmail1,yes,you can ask them to reduce bill.if i remember correctly if service is disrupted for 3 days or more(because of bsnl fault) you are eligible for bill reduction for those days of no service.write an application to Accounts Officer(AO).(ask for the AO office in your local exchange,he is the one who handles all issues related to billing).

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
Thanks mate i appreciate ur help.
@abhinavmail1,yes,you can ask them to reduce bill.if i remember correctly if service is disrupted for 3 days or more(because of bsnl fault) you are eligible for bill reduction for those days of no service.write an application to Accounts Officer(AO).(ask for the AO office in your local exchange,he is the one who handles all issues related to billing).

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
When will BSNL modify for PLAN ULD900,under which I am upto?
I am getting pretty good speeds as according to BSNL package .
Although a mere increase from 8GB to 10GB download/upload for 4Mbps speed and then a FUP of 512kbps thereafter(unlimited) is an absolute ****(If modification of PLAN ULD900 occurs).
They should have at least increased the FUP upto 25GB download/upload...

icebags

Technomancer
how to change account pass / check usage records ? they recently changed my ip fro 59.X.X.X to 117.X.X.X and the old account login page isn't working.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here you go :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband...one-related-queries-here-158.html#post1748340

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
I was using BB Combo 500 2mbps night unlimited plan since 3 years. This month I thought of changing the plan as I was getting only 90kBps download speed and most time exceeded the maximum data usage of 1.5GB. So I applied for plan change on 08/10 monday to 512 kbps combo plan and the plan was changed within half an hour. The best thing, I'm still getting 90kBps constant downloading speed.:-D and my torrents are running at full capacity. This is like 1 mbps unlimited connection.

pratyush997

Inactive
Guyz Need some urgent help..
My BB is down from 2 months and even after complaining to the exchange twice in 3 three days BB ain't working.. I got my Modem checked and the Head there told me that its machine fault (Port damaged) in the exchange and they can't fix it b4 diwali. I got my Bill last month of 900/- and I paid but still Today I got my bill and not in any mood to pay it cuz of Zero service.. What should I do?
Any complaint to someone!
EDIT:- They fixed today

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
which site you're talking about ? usage checking site or the main website ?

anyway, both are working fine and if the main website yu are talking about here's the link :
*www.bsnl.co.in:9080/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/index.html

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
I know that link tg.
The main website of such a huge company should work. Normal consumer can't find that website.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
My broadband isn't working properly. Works at super low speeds. Apparently telephone is fine as there is no disturbance when I listen to dial tone.
And how are these SNR values?
*img.viame-cdn.com/photos/4037ef30-0640-0130-8a90-22000a8f97ad/r600x600.jpg

quagmire

Allllright !
A little help here..

My usage details at BSNL selfcare appears to have a problem..

I have a BB 500 Combo Plan.(2 - 8 Night Unlimited paln)

See this ..*farm9.staticflickr.com/8336/8144388422_ce59ef9079_b.jpg

The usage excluding night unlimited shows up as 0 KB all the time even if if its not clearly 0 KB.. (see image)..

How do i rectify this..?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@thetechfreak,your downstream snr is low.it should be at least 10(usually it is 20-30) for a stable connection.

@rnianoop,bsnl self care details display system is poor compared to older portal & as far as i know new north region selfcare(since it started working in my city) has never shown the data usage details excluding night free usage(always total).

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
What the hell. My ping has risen to 476 ms and earlier I used to get atleast 5-7mbps of my supposed 8mbps line,but now with such high pings,thhe speed is barely crossing 0.8mbps -_-

Any solution to this?

Top Bottom