"I dont blame you"
-Turret (Portal)

"They call me Prophet"
-Crysis 2, end sequence.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Cause when a guy does something stupid once, well, that's because he's a guy, but if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl.

- The Lorax

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war. "
¡ª Napoleon Bonaparte

" If we don't end war, war will end us. "
¡ª H. G. Wells

I like all call of duty quotes

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
From The Insider: No that's fame. Fame has a fifteen minute half-life, infamy lasts a little longer.

By Al Pacino: You pay me to go get guys like Wigand, to draw him out. To get him to trust us, to get him to go on television. I do. I deliver him. He sits. He talks. He violates his own ****ing confidentiality agreement. And he's only the key witness in the biggest public health reform issue, maybe the biggest, most-expensive corporate-malfeasance case in U.S. history. And Jeffrey Wigand, who's out on a limb, does he go on television and tell the truth? Yes. Is it newsworthy? Yes. Are we gonna air it? Of course not. Why? Because he's not telling the truth? No. Because he is telling the truth. That's why we're not going to air it. And the more truth he tells, the worse it gets!!!

-- both are copied from imdb :)

amjath

Human Spambot
Aaj yeh sun kar meri Maa kitni khush hoti.
Don 2

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You can't be sure where it will take you. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
Inception

You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
The pursuit of Happyness

Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning’s done.
Rocky theme song

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
My name is Dalton Russell.
Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself.
I've told you my name: that's the Who.
The Where could most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being in prison.
The What is easy: recently I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery.
That's also the When.
As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple... because I can.
Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.

- Inside Man (2006) Inside Man (2006) - IMDb

axes2t2

I am a cat
Phone Booth:

"It used to be a mark of insanity to see people talk to themselves. Now it's a mark of status."

rider

as Kratos
I understand. You found paradise in America, had a good trade, made a good living. The police protected you; and there were courts of law. And you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- "Don Corleone give me justice." -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godfather. Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you uh...ask me to do murder, for money. -- Vito Corleone
From The Godfather

Top Bottom