My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
It would be nice to think that since I was 14, times have changed. Relationships have become more sophisticated. Females less cruel. Skins thicker. Instincts more developed. But there seems to be an element of that afternoon in everything that's happened to me since. All my romantic stories are a scrambled version of that first one.

High Fidelity (2000) - IMDb

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Re: My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

- The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

It was in Batman Begins not The Dark Knight

Oops/ I meant the Dark knight (ie., Batman) itself.

Lead Thug: I'll tell you what. When a monkey comes out of my butt, you'll get your "sorry". How about that?
Bruce: What a coincidence! Because that's... today.

Bruce Almighty. :rofl:

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control... All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield... controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control... War becomes routine.
-Solid Snake (MGS4) Best metaphor.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The past is a gaping hole, your only chance is to turn around and face it. But that's like kissing your dead love, darkness waiting in the hole of her mouth.

- Max Payne 2: The fall of Max Payne

This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives and we die, his truth becomes written-and ours is lost. Shepherd will a hero. 'Cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He's about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history... But only if he lives, and we die.
-Captain Price (Modern warfare 2)

aaruni

The Linux Guy
But dreams have a habit of going bad when you are not looking. - Max Payne (The American Dream - Prologue)

utkarsh73

In the zone
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" - Assassin's Creed.

"Your journey will not end well, you cannot change your fate. No man can" - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

And all of the Batman trilogy stuff. I just love those beyond any other. They are too much to be mentioned here.

Hrishi

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump.

Forrest Gump. I like it :thumbs:
My name is Forrest. Forrest Gump.

Hercules: Think about it, brother. While I was stuck cleaning the Augean stables, he chose you to destroy Ares. Not convinced? How about this? While you were being crowned the god of war, I was sent to find an apple. They called them "labours". Hah! Perhaps he did allow me to kill the Nemean lion, but he made your name known amongst the people. A fierce warrior. A killer made hero. A man made a god. But this time, brother... This time, I will destroy you. Call it my thirteenth and final labour. Soon I will become the god of war and claim the throne for myself.
- God of War III

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I really am, and why I say this. Come, and I will tell you a tale like none you have ever heard."

- First Lines in Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time and Last Lines in Prince of Persia : The Two Thrones

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

- First Lines in Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time and Last Lines in Prince of Persia : The Two Thrones

Legendary lines! :doublethumb:

Trust not a man who has betrayed his master, nor take him into your own service, lest he betray you too. I learned the truth of this, to my sorrow, the day we arrived in Azad as the Sultan's honoured guest

Prince of persia: sands of time (2003)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you...

You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance.Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

- The Dark Knight

Top Bottom