My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

Makx

Game on
"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me."
- Wreck-It Ralph

tkin

Back to school!!
We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.
--Guess ;)

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Bumping an year-old thread with one of my favorite quote :mrgreen:

*4.bp.blogspot.com/-mqutySgpak4/Ul8foSEz4VI/AAAAAAAAAdU/Vr9ztCpe-YI/s1600/Pursuit%2Bof%2Bhappiness%2B2.png

Inceptionist

Journeyman
*wallpaperwind.com/thumbnails/detail/20130816/superman%20quotes%20russel%20crowe%20man%20of%20steel%20jor%20el_wallpaperwind.com_66.jpg

paulwalker10

Right off the assembly line
My favorite one is from the Pursuit of happiness..........

BIu_3bFCYAAK4j4.jpg

batool100

Right off the assembly line
I really like 'Third Star' and 'The Lovely Bones' (Both are incredibly sad) and 'Howl's Moving Castle' because it's just amazing!

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Another one..

*rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzEwLzI1LzAxL3JhdGF0b3VpbGxlLmY0ZWYzLmpwZwpwCXRodW1iCTg1MHg1OTA-CmUJanBn/28ef5ff6/55c/ratatouille-remy.jpg

ravi847

Journeyman
My favorite dialogue from pirates of the Caribbean Part I:-
"Agar badnaam honge to kya naam naa hoga"
You should watch this movie in Hindi if you haven't already, the dubbing is quite good.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
My favorite dialogue from pirates of the Caribbean Part I:-
"Agar badnaam honge to kya naam naa hoga"
You should watch this movie in Hindi if you haven't already, the dubbing is quite good.

It is cliched dialogue often used in bollywood movies.

The original exchange is clever and funny.

Norrington: No additional shot nor powder, a compass that doesn't point north,
[looks at Jack's sword]
Norrington: And I half expected it to be made of wood. You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.
Jack Sparrow: But you have heard of me.

ravi847

Journeyman
oh I had no idea that it was a cliched dialogue from bollywood movies, But I have to agree with you the original is quite witty and funny.

Top Bottom