My "Favourite MOVIE/GAME quotes"

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Just watched the movie Limitless today, again after a long time. This dialogue given by Robert De Niro (Carl Van Loom) to Bradley Cooper (Eddie Morra) stuck with me:

Robert De Niro said:
Your deductive powers are a gift from God, or chance, or straight shot of sperm... or whatever, or whoever the hell, wrote your life script. A gift. not earned.

You do not know what I know, because you have not earned those powers. You're careless with those powers. You flaunt them and you throw them around like a brat with his trust fund.

You haven't had to climb up all the greasy little rungs... You haven't been board-lined at the fundraisers... You haven't done the time in that first marriage, to the girl with the right father... You think you can leap over, all in a single bound.

You haven't had to bribe or charm or threaten your way, to sit at this table. You don't know how to assess your competition, because you haven't competed...

Don't make me your competition.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
This is a quote from TV-Series, Daredevil. Not sure whether it should be mentioned here, but i liked it.

Ben Ulrich: There are no Heroes. No villains. Just people with different agendas

anky

Youngling
I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

-Retired Adventurers like me,
Skyrim

Top Bottom