Hardware price list/spec sheet

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for your valuable input. It was helpful. BTW- How did you find out your HDD temp? I could only see my CPU and Internal temp in BIOS !! Pardon my stupidity.
Download this software:
CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
(in the right side click the 1st link under download latest release headline, and install it)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks buddy. Really useful software. Found my HDD temperature at 42 and GPU temp on 55 after just over 4 hours of working. Hope they are okay, right?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey anyone add this to the front page, XFX GTX460 for 13.8k+tax.

This is legit and only sold in Asian markets, i couldn't get a picture but anyone in kolkata can verify this, just call up any shop, MD Comps has one in its shelf. Reference stuff.

This has reference cooler so will cool properly unlike palit cards, but xfx has poor build quality.

nice card but who is the distributor of that card - if it's Rashi refrain from buying it. Rashi Peripherals Kolkata branch is just messing up XFX service

here's my latest encounter with'em :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/133296-graphic-card-warranty-problem.html

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Still,no price drop for GTX460.....:(
MSI N460GTX Cyclone 768MB is $149.99 in USA.
So,when we can see the real price cut for GTX460 in India ?

tkin

Back to school!!
Sapphire HD6850: Rs. 11,800/-
Sapphire HD6870: Rs. 15,300/-

Source: E
HD6850 price looks ok, for a card that trade blows with GTX460 1GB its good, but HD6870 is tad overpriced, we already have HD5850 at 15k and GTX460 1GB OC cards like masi hawk, sells for 13.5k, 2k price difference for 1-5% fps difference at best. HD6870 needs to be at 14k.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i doubt there will be any kind of price drop for the HD68** series. AMD is blowing all guns & making a hell of cash. and their cards are selling faster than hot dogs, why should they lower price? i doubt HD6870 will sell for 14.*k this year, until GTX470 starts selling for 15-16k.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Logically speaking, you're all correct. Though the issue is that the spec sheet does *not* have many Internal HDDs. For sure if the data were vast I'd seprate them out.
In any case the individual prices are listed as well, so it won't be a *big* problem.

I agree.

Script Updated to include the new sheet [Internal HDDs].

Added Seagate Internal HDD price list ( both 3.5 and 2.5 inch ) and Intel SSD prices.

Thanks friends, for such prompt follow-ups. Great job!

Download this software:
CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting
(in the right side click the 1st link under download latest release headline, and install it)

Loads of thanks! A great piece of pointer. Doesn't show the HDD temp in my system though. Do I need something more?

Last edited:
OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
OKAY WAIT WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

I can barely see 10 processors in one go, and I have to keep pressing different tabs??? and scroll downwards and sideways??? Where is my trusty CTRL+F ease of use gone???

Who F**KED this up man, and at least that person COULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO ASK !

I had come here to update with some big stuff, BAH!

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
yay even the thread starter doesnt like the new thing, i am relieved. :D

and i hope all corsair hx series psus and all tagan psus in india are posted here shortly.

and idont see many igp boards.

cant we post stuff from digit pricewatch here aleast people will find their products here?
what say?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@comp@ddict, i can see your point but they haven't removed the price list. i feel the spreadsheet is if those who going for a product & needs every single bit of in depth info. for others. that want any item at a price, the price list updated by you is the easiest way. but i agree with you about editing your post without informing you.

tkin

Back to school!!
I agree.

Thanks friends, for such prompt follow-ups. Great job!

Loads of thanks! A great piece of pointer. Doesn't show the HDD temp in my system though. Do I need something more?
If your hdd has AHCI enabled temperature may not be reported by this software, try this one: *www.hdtune.com/download.html
If this fails too then there is probably no way to read your hdd temperatures.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The beauty of the Universal spreadsheet of price list is you can integrate it with any website and forum and if something is updated on spreadsheet everyone would be able to see the update immediately.

but the beauty of the price list that comp@ddict has made is it's simplicity ( but updates can not be shown on many online pages at one go ) - just navigate to the front page and use Ctrl+F to find a product price and it's still there only we have click on the spoiler button and to scroll a little bit more .

nonetheless - I will try my best to keep updated both of the lists.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Gagan Jain and Metalspree of TE have decided to jump aboard. TE mods/admins didn't bother to reply back so its pretty conclusive they don't even want to see that thread on top of the feedback section :p.

This forum is now displayed on Broadband forum: A comprehensive list of computer component prices
I was going to include tech arena to the list, but I can't make horse out of donkeys and as they seem to have a problem with people who are even members with TE, there's no point for me to ask them to get things displayed over there. They prefer "exclusive" content. IMO its pretty retarded to play politics-politics in a forum which is meant for the common mass but what the heck :grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom