Bloggers' Corner

goobimama

 Macboy
I find post comments to be a perfect way to communicate with a blog owner. At least the initiating of a conversation which can then carry on via email. Having a separate contact form seems a little redundant.

But that's just me.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dino sir - cool blog uv got another subscriber :p and i wud recommend this plugin as uv got rather lengthy posts ...

Homepage Excerpts - Shows a user-defined excerpt of posts on the home page or a defined no. of full posts on the Home Page, makes the home page look neat IMHO. I have set it to show only the latest post in full and excerpts of all others. (Download) and yeah no contact form IMHO

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^
for that problem you can just insert a 'more' tag after one or two paragraphs then it will show as 'Read more of this post' in the front page...

there's a button for this in wordpress post editor... check out ;)

_

slugger

Banned
this is NOT my post, but found it an interesting read

How do you maximize your notebook / laptop battery life

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*img138.imageshack.us/img138/2377/moreus8.jpg
i tried it il stick to the plugin and recommend it to the 1s using the abv the method :D

this is NOT my post, but found it an interesting read

How do you maximize your notebook / laptop battery life
have read it choto sir writes some really informative posts i wonder why is he absent from the forums

slugger

Banned
have read it choto sir writes some really informative posts i wonder why is he absent from the forums

ahem....ahem!!
sent sum1 a pm for a lil' clarification about this.....took offense.....khunnas nilkala mujhpe on sunday :)

din

Tribal Boy
Thanks a lot for the suggestion iMav. Yes, I know the 'More' feature. Tried it once, but it messes up text in some themes.

Among Thinkdigit forum members blog, I am a big fan of Goobi's blog. The thing is, he make a blog post out of anything ! and it is not technical always (I agree tech blogs are very informative for me, but I get bored reading lot). He cover a wide variety of topics. Really nice.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hi all,

We're inviting forum members to have their blogs posted on our Blogger's Park area of the all new thinkdigit.com. So if you have a blog related to technology, drop me a mail at robert.smith at 9dot9.in with the following details:

Subject of mail: Blogger's Park

Name (Real Name please):
Forum ID:
Blog address:
Two line description of your blog:

Since I get waay too many mails a day, I may not be able to respond to all of you, but rest assured that those who are selected will be contacted soon.

Also remember to start posting feedback about our new site in the site feedback thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hi all,

We're inviting forum members to have their blogs posted on our Blogger's Park area of the all new thinkdigit.com. So if you have a blog related to technology, drop me a mail at robert.smith at 9dot9.in with the following details:

Subject of mail: Blogger's Park

Name (Real Name please):
Forum ID:
Blog address:
Two line description of your blog:

Since I get waay too many mails a day, I may not be able to respond to all of you, but rest assured that those who are selected will be contacted soon.

Also remember to start posting feedback about our new site in the site feedback thread.

Thanks!
will our site link be added with the blog post, as source and credit on thinkdigit site??

slugger

Banned
ya they will piut up the link of your blog on the list

i recognised quiz_master and akshayy in the list :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/blogger.php

Top Bottom