Bloggers' Corner

urbn_geek

Broken In
UrbnGeek
UrbnGeek Is a Tech which covers all the topic of Technology- Internet, Social Media, Tips and Tricks, etc. Visit It Here UrbnGeek

slugger

Banned
Identify these Indian aircrafts & wind tunnel models [Pop Quiz]

Identify these Indian aircrafts & wind tunnel models [Pop Quiz]

Landed myself, what on first glance appears to be, a very interesting document. It had these photographs in them. These are some Aircrafts and wind tunnel models built in India as part of programmes undertaken. Did not know about a few of these before today. Will take me some time to begin reading this though - things planned beforehand.

Can anybody identify them?

Read the full post....

Also: Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle [GSLV] F-06: the ill-fated launch

slugger

Banned
no one posts here any more :?

Automatically backup hard disk data across multiple Dropbox accounts

Indian Army OT-62 TOPAS Armoured Troop Carrier [Photographs]

Machining Processes - Methods and Trends [Engineering Reading]

slugger

Banned

Indian Navy Submarine [Wallpaper]

Indian Air Force Sukhoi Su-30 MKI wallpapers

Indian Missile Wallpapers

Indian Soldier March past wallpapers

Indian Navy MiG-29K aircraft wallpapers

Indian Navy Harrier Fighter aircraft Wallpaper

Indian Coast Guard Wallpapers

Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher [MBRL] BM-30 Smerch Wallpaper

Indian Air Force aircraft Wallpapers

Indian Army Armoured Carrier Vehicle Wallpapers

Indian Air Force Jaguar fighter aircraft wallpapers

India's Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher [MBRL] Pinaka wallpapers

Indian Army Wallpapers [miscellaneous]

India's Light Combat Aircraft [LCA] Tejas Wallpapers

India Air Force Helicopter wallpapers

Indian Navy Wallpapers

Indian Air Force's Sarang Helicopter Aerial demonstration team wallpaper

India's Main Battle Tank [MBT] Arjun Wallpaper

India's Main Battle Tank [MBT] T-90 Wallpapers

Indian Air Force's Surya Kiran Wallpapers

India's Tank-EX Wallpaper

India's Main Battle Tank [MBT] T-72 Wallpapers

India's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle wallpapers

Yeah, true :???:

Nice tuts.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Some posts from my blog :

Where does music come from?

Brief analysis of Pink Floyd's 'Time'

How I became a Metalhead.

Laziness, thou art an awful *****.

Hats off to Microsoft Dreamspark

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hey, one of my links is not working because the URL contains the word b17C|-|

and b17C|-| is censored.

mrintech

Technomancer
5 MUST PLAY Brain Puzzle Games for Android and iOS [Part 1]

If you are tired of playing Angry Birds on your Android Mobile/Tablet OR on your Apple Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch), than in this post, let’s check out 5 Best Selling (Paid) and Awesome Brain Puzzle Games for your Android and iOS powered Mobile device.

Now Type in Hindi on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad & Android!

Looking for a FREE Application (App) which allows you to write/type in Hindi on your iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) and Android powered Mobile Phone and Tablet Devices?

Backup whole Android Phone/Tablet to Dropbox, SugarSync etc.

Do you want to Backup EVERYTHING i.e. Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos, Documents and ALL other installed Applications (Apps) in your Android powered Mobile Phone (Smartphone)/Tablet?

mrintech

Technomancer
Make UNLIMITED FREE Calls to US & Canada based Phone Numbers

If you have got Relatives, Friends OR Colleagues located in USA and Canada, then do you know you can call them completely FREE of cost either from India or from any other part of the world?

This doesn’t mean calling them on their computer using applications like Skype! You can directly make UNLIMITED FREE calls to their Mobile/Land Line Number without spending a single penny! Let’s check out how to do so?

:)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My blogger stats show that among the top traffic sources for my blog is a site named www3.bestbxcleaner.com. I am pretty sure that it is probably a spam site or something and I want to block it. Is there anyway to block traffic from such spammy sites?

mrintech

Technomancer
My blogger stats show that among the top traffic sources for my blog is a site named www3.bestbxcleaner.com. I am pretty sure that it is probably a spam site or something and I want to block it. Is there anyway to block traffic from such spammy sites?

The site is being blocked by KIS:

*i.imgur.com/VqR3T.png

If the site is attacking your website in anyway (like BOT Traffic etc.), than contact your webhost ASAP. I don't think you can block incoming links/visitors, unless the referring website removes the link

:)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hey, one of my links is not working because the URL contains the word b17C|-|

and b17C|-| is censored.

:lol: man.. use a URL shortener in that case! :D

Anyway, nice to have one such thread!

I have a movie blog, but also write some articles on technology. Here is one entry:

My First Android
A few days back I came across a commercial from Red Hat Linux and it put forth some true facts. “Facts”, unless proven otherwise!

"The telephone has too many shortcomings, to be seriously considered as a means of communication", "A rocket will never leave the Earth's atmosphere", and the most absurd one, "640k ought to be enough for anybody" as populated to be said by Bill Gates, were some of the predictions done in the last century. The beliefs that shattered to the ground in later years, spectacularly.

The appetite for power never stops. People want to be more efficient everyday. The processing power is increasing, whereas the size of silicon chips is reducing. Thanks to Moore's law, gadgets are all set to become smaller but smarter.

A smartphone is a perfect example of something which could never have been conceived of, say, 20 years ago. Yet the future looks promising for this category of phones. It would not be long before we see phones surpassing speeds more than 2.4 GHz, due to the developments in processors like the next gen Qualcomm. But as they say, technology won't stop growing and so people have to start somewhere.

Read the rest: Insights of the Stellar Mind: My First Android

bongourav

Broken In
Sony Smartwatch - An Android Wrist Watch To Supplement Your Phone !

If you were ever fascinated by the idea of wearing a watch that could do much more than telling time, then this is for you. The Sony Smartwatch connects with your android phone so that you can stay updated with the outside world on the go.

Top Bottom