Bloggers' Corner

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Goodbye W710i. You'll be missed.

Its like a farewell post to my cell phone, a Sony Ericsson W710i, which I had for the past one year. Maybe you guys will be interested in reading it.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Facebook Application Cheat

View facebook quiz results without sending bugging invites to friends

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Making category specific RSS feeds

Do you bog on more than one categories or topics?
Do your RSS subscriber need RSS feeds only for a category of their choice and not all categories?
Then you must implement the above script.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
How To change the orange color between login screen and fully loaded Ubuntu desktop

How to change the orange color which is between the login screen and your fully loaded Ubuntu desktop

slugger

Banned
Blogger's Scheduled post publishing goes live : turns into the most abused/misused fe

one of the stooopidest feature evar introduced on the most popular blogging platform/service

Blogger's Scheduled post publishing goes live : turns into the most abused/misused feature?

Why o' why did you do this!!??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WoW ! graet thread. How come I havn't noticed it before !

Ok Here I go : *topgeartopspeed.wordpress.com/

* Capture Video With Windows Movie Maker
* Create FreeBSD 7 DVD From CDs
* Disable Access to USB Mass Storage Drive
* Play Winamp Within Winamp
* Switch Among Different Networks
* Windows keyboard Shortcuts

I haven't provided the links coz I want you guys to : Please go to that blog and navigate through pages.
Will update & redesign this blog later :D

din

Tribal Boy
Childish post by Uncle Din. Yes, it is about technology ;)

Less than thousand (I guess) members. Exactly twelve hrs, that also night shift. They didn’t waste even a second I am sure. And the result ? A cute fort ! Really nice. You can see how beautiful it is. The design - perfect.

Read more here

slugger

Banned
To a higher Degree : M.S./M.Tech or M.B.A.?

I am posting this on my blog after having secured the permission to do so from the original writer.

To a higher Degree : M.S./M.Tech or M.B.A.?

The phone rings once again. On the other end is an engineer confused about continuing his formal education. He has been in engineering for a few years. He sees his colleagues pursuing either an M.B.A. or an M.S. in engineering.

While both are noble pursuits, each is a distinct path to follow, with different expectations and outcomes. Theoretically the option exists to pursue both paths. However, such an endeavour is rarely practical, partly because of the expense involved and even more so because of the daunting prospect of spending six years or more juggling graduate study and full-time engineering employment. So how does anyone decide which road to take?

Read the full post....

Top Bottom