Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But does it Djent? That is the question. :p

This song is proof that Alex Webster destroys all bassist stereotypes :

[YOUTUBE]gtzb0FTN4BE[/YOUTUBE]

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Norther, my new love. Although now disbanded, it has done some really good work. Petri (Current Ensiferum) Vocals in Norther are amazing!

btw Any suggestions for Dark Tranquility?

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Headbangers ! Attendance please !
*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/1461096_172338819639833_1762649503_a.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Metal having roots in something doesn't make that metal. Otherwise we might as well start posting Jazz here then :p

This is more pop bashing than any discussion about metal.

''Metal having roots in something doesn't make that metal''
who told you?
Metulz was not made in a day.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
who told you?

Metal was not made in a day, but Queen is certainly not metal. This is a fact beyond doubt.

Queen however did influence a lot of rock bands in general, so metal was influenced by Queen.

heidi2521

Padawan
who told you?

Metal not being made in a day doesn't make Queen metal either. Queen influenced metal but that image does nothing to discuss that influence and instead simply criticizes pop, which as you may know, is not metal.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Metal not being made in a day doesn't make Queen metal either. Queen influenced metal but that image does nothing to discuss that influence and instead simply criticizes pop, which as you may know, is not metal.

1)I NEVER said that Queen is Metal.
2)I post stuff in general,since i listen to both rock and metal and i assume that im safe unless i post **** about rock/metal.
3)Mainstream Pop<Rock,for me and that meme depicts the originality of Freddie Mercury over popular pop artists who dont deserve that much fame IMHO.
4)As you may know,Bohemian rhapsody is always in the top ten lists of greatest rock songs,Freddie is considered as the greatest vocalists of alltime.A little information/fact about rock music is not going to hurt your metal routine.
5)Sorry if i went a little harsh,was drunk yesterday:p

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
2)I post stuff in general,since i listen to both rock and metal and i assume that im safe unless i post **** about rock/metal.
3)Mainstream Pop<Rock,for me and that meme depicts the originality of Freddie Mercury over popular pop artists who dont deserve that much fame IMHO.
4)As you may know,Bohemian rhapsody is always in the top ten lists of greatest rock songs,Freddie is considered as the greatest vocalists of alltime.A little information/fact about rock music is not going to hurt your metal routine.

Metal is a genre of rock.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

yeah,but some people treat it as something unique/irrelevant to rock.
Led Zeppelin,Melbourne 1972:cool:
*m.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-a.ak/hphotos-ak-prn2/1451539_648815375139434_1630804699_n.jpg
inbefore Led Zep is not metal:D

Top Bottom