All Metalheads here

Well, Seeing my name, you can guess that I am a huge metalhead. So I decided to start a thread for fans of Rock/Hard Rock/Metal music.
*www.drummerworld.com/pics/drum/dpa33/clicksound.gif
We all do love that powerful and crunchy rhythem guitar, pumping and complex basslines, some REAL drumming with double bass, and a sweet lead guitar, with solos, and some good vocals, don't we?

This thread is for all you fans of some heavy music. I will update this with links, pics, etc. Lets get together and discuss some stuff about metal, concerts in India, etc.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/Black_sabbath-_transcription_by_Frederick_Duhautpas.jpg/500px-Black_sabbath-_transcription_by_Frederick_Duhautpas.jpg

Announcement:

YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET YOUR A$$ KICKED ;):D

Music Links:

Metallica

*www.metallica.com/

metallica's offitial website. A must visit for all.

The Vault - register free for free downloads of old live shows(go to it from the menu)

YouTube

www.youtube.com

has lots of song videos, so all you need to do is to key in the song name, and voila you have its video

Stage6

*www.stage6.divx.com/

A site from DivX, to offer users High Resolution videos. Videos are in DivX/XviD format, in the DivX container with .divx extentention, though its just a hacked AVI. Has DVD quality videos, so you can get the best of music videos here. But its not full, and very few songs exist there. You need the divx webplayer plugin. Videos are easily downloadable.

Drummer World

*www.drummerworld.com/

a site dedicated to drummers. Several good freebies here. Sample profiles with lots of freebies:
Brian Bennett - an awssome drummer
John Bonham - From Led Zeppelin, lots of songs for download
Charlie Benante - Anthrax's double bass mastero(check out the mp3 what doesn't die)

*i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004/large/Metallica_9_-_East_Rutherford_NJ_102204_-_lg.6635639.jpg

You can share links for Rock Songs here, ie Youtube Videos, Video from Band Website, Streams from Band's site, Stage6, etc(only legal stuff)

...And More To Come:D

Last edited:
but I think steve harris' bas is hardly heard in the new albums. and dickenson's voice is getting a bit nasal. and nicko has stopped those furious and rhythemic beats he used to give in older albums.

BUT MAIDEN STILL ROCKS

================================================================

Metallica Music Video Links(every single released ever, all legal):

Metallica
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=6

Load
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=7

ReLoad
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=8

Garage, Inc.
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=9

S&M
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=10

St. Anger
*www.metallica.com/Media/Albums/albums.asp?album_id=11

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Ok Gautam first of all, I don't like Rock and Metal in the same sentence. I don't like Metal (i got my reasons), but I'm born to rock, to listen to Rock, to dance to Rock..:p

Metallic maybe your favorite but I consider them a one shot wonder. There are many bands out there who better them. Metallica is a 'has been', no offence to anyone. Post some other Metal band videos!

^^I Like Metallica. But I like others too. so here they are:

Iron Maiden Videos:

2 minutes to midnight
*www.stage6.com/user/kick79/video/1925581/Iron-Maiden-2-Minutes-to-Midnight

rainmaker
*www.stage6.com/user/BloodRust/video/1228951/Iron-Maiden---Rainmaker

run to the hills
*www.stage6.com/Maiden-Mania/video/1105154/Run-To-The-Hills

the number of the beast
*www.stage6.com/High-Class-Music/video/1489479/Iron-Maiden---Number-of-the-Beast

different world
*www.stage6.com/user/Hybridium/video/1280797/Iron-Maiden---Different-World

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
Hitboxx said:
Ok Gautam first of all, I don't like Rock and Metal in the same sentence.

can't agree more

Hitboxx said:
Metallic maybe your favorite but I consider them a one shot wonder. There are many bands out there who better them. Metallica is a 'has been', no offence to anyone. Post some other Metal band videos!

as you claim about not being a metalhead, doesn't give you the right to say sh1t bout metallica.

^^I used rock because its more generic. To Attract people.

I too like Only Heavier stuff and Hard Rock. But I still like classic rock like Eagles and Zeppelin. But I hate the newer "pop" rock like Linkin Park, and similar bull$hit. So You just need to understand by the posts what this thread is for.

and yes, MetallicA rules. Nobody can dethrone them easily. Ever heard their latest, "The Ecstacy of Gold" ? Its better than the original. Both are as follows:

1. Original Version: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNh9f2Wwm0
2. MetallicA Cover: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7EeuWnc-8

NucleusKore said:
Yes I know, I just asked as you said you're a metalhead :D
I have all they're albums. Been listening since Class VII
are you 40+ ? because they are old guys. Listening since class VII to Judas Preist means long time fandom.

NucleusKore said:
30 to be exact :D
Then what about AC/DC ? Seen Angus Young's costume?

Its A Long Way to the Top(If you Wanna Rock 'n Roll) - By AC/DC
*www.stage6.com/Goldis-Germanbox/video/1375649/ACDC---It's-A-Long-Way-To-The-Top

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
MetalheadGautham said:
^^I used rock because its more generic. To Attract people.

I too like Only Heavier stuff and Hard Rock. But I still like classic rock like Eagles and Zeppelin. But I hate the newer "pop" rock like Linkin Park, and similar bull$hit. So You just need to understand by the posts what this thread is for.

and yes, MetallicA rules. Nobody can dethrone them easily. Ever heard their latest, "The Ecstacy of Gold" ? Its better than the original. Both are as follows:

1. Original Version: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNh9f2Wwm0
2. MetallicA Cover: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7EeuWnc-8

i'll check it out if you say, been long since i left buying any new thrash except "united abominations" :)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
MetalheadGautham said:
Then what about AC/DC ? Seen Angus Young's costume?

Its A Long Way to the Top(If you Wanna Rock 'n Roll) - By AC/DC
*www.stage6.com/Goldis-Germanbox/video/1375649/ACDC---It's-A-Long-Way-To-The-Top

Yes I have a few of their albums too. What about Alice Cooper? have you heard their tracks Poison, Hey Stoopid, School's Out?

NucleusKore said:
Yes I have a few of their albums too. What about Alice Cooper? have you heard their tracks Poison, Hey Stoopid, School's Out?[/quote
No I prefer stuff Like Maiden.

What about Led Zeppelin? I Have their ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY. Here are some samples:
*drummerworld.com/drummers/John_Bonham.html
^^realy great tracks there for free.

PS: how was that AC/DC video?

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Its good :) Lots of buffering, its a 64 MB file *farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/2107305358_394278500c_o.png
Listen to Alice Cooper's Hey Stoopid
if you can

Last edited:
NucleusKore said:
Its good :) Lots of buffering, its a 64 MB file *farm3.static.flickr.com/2355/2107305358_394278500c_o.png
Listen to Alice Cooper's Hey Stoopid
if you can
Link Please...

Actually, you can download it to the HDD. Or, in the My Videos/DivX Movies folder, you find temporary files of the video. Rename to .divx, cut, paste to another folder, enjoy. DivX.com LEGALLY supports downloads of its videos.

@NucleusKore: Hey Stupid rock(s), but not as good as Black Sabbath songs like War Pigs, Iron Man, Paranoid, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Electric Funeral, Black Sabbath, etc. which are a class apart(perhaps an ennumeration too :lol: )

Last edited:

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
I'm surprised! No mention of Zeppelin and their recent reunion at London till now
Videos available at Youtube (not sure for how long)

Top Bottom