All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. They have an official app. But there are third party apps as well if you only want to scrobble tracks.

Also, its been around since a long time. I had made my account in 2009 but only set up scrobbling lately. See my profile in my signature to see how it looks.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yes. They have an official app. But there are third party apps as well if you only want to scrobble tracks.

Also, its been around since a long time. I had made my account in 2008 but only set up scrobbling lately. See my profile in my signature to see how it looks.
going to join.
Update:downloaded the lastfm android app,but cant play any songs,says service not available.I am using Tunein radio app to listen.

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator

Also, its been around since a long time. I had made my account in 2009 but only set up scrobbling lately. See my profile in my signature to see how it looks.

Cool I also started using last.fm since couple of months :) Added you...

PS: don't decide my overall taste based on my last few scrobbles. Its just that I decided to take a short break to something lighter :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Guys are you accessing last FM via desktop,cos when I tried it on phone it says not supported on mobile for your country

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Guys are you accessing last FM via desktop,cos when I tried it on phone it says not supported on mobile for your country

On android, use this instead of the official bloat
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adam.aslfms&hl=en

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

My last.fm tag cloud :

*lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net/tools/user/tagcloud/Des27/overall/upper_thumb.png

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Been listening to 埼玉最終兵器 (S.S.H)

Blood Stain Child is also pretty awesome.

Woah...even I listen to some Japanese metal bands.

Some that I listen to occasionally are "Sigh" and "Maximum The Hormone". Though I don't really like Babymetal, I marvel at how they could pull it off. That concludes one thing : The japanese simply don't give a ****.

Sigh is legendary in the sense that they were the first black metal band out of Japan and they were signed to Euronymous' (of Mayhem) record label before he was killed (by Varg). They now play a sort of Avant-garde/experimental metal.

Maximum The Hormone are known because they provided the soundtracks for Death Note. Pretty crazy band IMHO.

As for Babymetal, just see for yourself :

Last two sing entirely in Japanese.

Last edited:
Top Bottom