What are some of the things that you hate but everyone around you seems to love?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Mine are

1) I hate discos. The music is too loud to really enjoy a song and its not like i have the luxury of toning down the volume. Also, there are too many people and its impossible to enjoy a conversation. I recently went to this loud music bar and the music was so loud that i requested my friend to take our chicken and beer outside.

2) I hate modern sophisticated restaurants. I feel stifled by the over-pleasing nature of the waiters and the price infuriates me. Also, the artifical ambience created by slow music/ wall hangings doesn't cut it with me. I much rather prefer local restaurants/dhabas where there is a 'bindaas' ambience everytime. Dining by the pool with drinks is fine though and rather enjoyable as well.

3) I hate wedding parties. Just greeting the bunch of relatives is a humongous task IMO. Furthermore, the food tastes bland because every wedding apparently has the same caterer.

There are so many other things i hate :D . Will keep updating this thread.

sksundram

In the zone
Isn't this a quora question... *www.quora.com/Life/What-is-the-one...verybody-else-seems-to-like?srid=pTa9&share=1

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
+1 to the Op and Luffy ...

1. TV serials with story of ill minded people
2. High school and college and pupil traveling with a sack of books creating extra mass on crowded train, buses.
3. Tuition classes.
4. Comparison by guardians by saying " look at him / her - you need to do better and read, read and read "
5. All work no play.
6. Acting a like a sheep.

will add more from time to time ;)

Hrishi

When people talk about ghosts , and myths.
When people argue about things which they don't know about well.

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
When people talk about ghosts , and myths.
When people argue about things which they don't know about well.
Oh cummon , any conversation involving ghosts/ myths/ conspiracies is always engrossing especially with friends on a night out :D

.jRay.

Youngling
1. Comedy nights with kapil. Don't actually hate kapils part but the rest of them are not at all funny.

R2K

In the Zone
Those music and dance Reality shows. The drama created by judges and contestants on these shows are unbearable. But everyone around me seems to enjoy it for some odd reason.
Anything that involves dealing with a lot of people like parties and meetings. (I hate people BTW :D)

ratul

█████████████████
Superstitions, religion, Concept of God, Honey Singh.. :p

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Those music and dance Reality shows. The drama created by judges and contestants on these shows are unbearable. But everyone around me seems to enjoy it for some odd reason.
Anything that involves dealing with a lot of people like parties and meetings. (I hate people BTW :D)

+1. I cringe at those fake maudlin displays of emotion. Sangeet jaisi pavitra cheez ko tamasha bana diya hai.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
2. High school and college and pupil traveling with a sack of books creating extra mass on crowded train, buses.
3. Tuition classes.
4. Comparison by guardians by saying " look at him / her - you need to do better and read, read and read "
5. All work no play.
6. Acting a like a sheep.

No one I know love those. I guess most people do that because they have to... , not for the love of it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Facebork (mostly for lax privacy settings)
Apple haters (hate that people love to hate apple)
Amish, Chetan Bhagat

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
1)apple lovers. i really hate patent wars which spoils innovation which is started by apple(or atleast i first heard/ i know)
2)larger screen mobiles - really pocket friendly???
3)TV serials
4)steve jobs - he one made a comment that india lacks quality engineers, and that is why apple dont have a huge business here. now see what happened ,apple is attacking indian market to release its products as soon as it is launched in global market.
these are all my personal opinion. no offense to any one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom