What are some of the things that you hate but everyone around you seems to love?

R2K

In the Zone
i consider any 50k+ phones as as luxury :p batman edition or porshe or vertu is not for common people.
what if apple releases many phones a year with different designs? no company will be able to make such design in their future phones. that will be a terrible situation where we(those who cant afford apple) may be forced to use circular phones or so in future.:(
also there are other (chinese ) companies released phones which looks similar to iphone. apple never sued them. if they sue samsung for that matter, why didn't they sue those companies?

Because they are afraid of samsung as they are rapidly taking away apple's market share. Those chinese companies won't do any harm to apple's sale because of their unreliable build quality but samsung can do some serious damage to iphone sales with a little effort

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
The batman edition lumia was for 26-23k
Just compare galaxy y and iphone 3gs images, the copying went much beyond rounded corners
Don worry, apple will not release phones in various form factors to such an extent that no one else will be able to make phones, but itna carbon copying is unforgiveable, and sammy paid for it and is still paying

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
The batman edition lumia was for 26-23k
Just compare galaxy y and iphone 3gs images, the copying went much beyond rounded corners
Don worry, apple will not release phones in various form factors to such an extent that no one else will be able to make phones, but itna carbon copying is unforgiveable, and sammy paid for it and is still paying

yep. samsung galaxy ace was another example :p

debarshi

Otaku
Soo much hate in this thread!! Okay lemme add some more....

1. Indian Soaps/serials
2. Racism/Caste System (it still exists!!)
3. New age Bollywood films
4. Remix of classic songs
5. People who don't know $hit about what they are talking
6. People who judge Graphics Card by the amount of memory it has (I get that a lot)

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
Indian Soaps.
Kannada movies.
Male (British) English accent. On the contrary, female English turns me on ;-)
Formal gatherings with large crowds & formal talks like weddings, receptions, engagements, poojas.
Concept of god.
STRICT Dress code in any organization.
People who waste resources (food, water) & who litter public places.
Stubborn minded people.

All this from the top of my head.

Top Bottom