What are some of the things that you hate but everyone around you seems to love?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
1)apple lovers. i really hate patent wars which spoils innovation which is started by apple(or atleast i first heard/ i know)
Wow everyone around you loves apple? You must be so lucky. No one has any love for us patent office, and nokia sued apple first!

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Indian TV serials
Indian news channels
reality tv shows
shahrukh khan
bajaj pulsar
intel
samsung
apple
dragon ball Z
naruto

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
Facebook ? Everyone including people who don't have slightest interest in computers are crazy about it. I know one guy who hardly bothered to check his text messages and now he is scrolling away on his smartphone almost all the time after he joined facebook.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Wow everyone around you loves apple? You must be so lucky.

those who have smart phones wants an iphone also.... just for show off , because every one loves luxury.

No one has any love for us patent office, and nokia sued apple first!

i agree with hardware patents. it is invented by some one and needs to be patented.software patents have to be removed. also the case against samsung for copying design was also ridiculous.we dont need circular phones.
Apple turns legal guns on Polish retailer A.pl | Reuters this is an example where apple gone crazy.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
those who have smart phones wants an iphone also.... just for show off , because every one loves luxury.

i agree with hardware patents. it is invented by some one and needs to be patented.software patents have to be removed. also the case against samsung for copying design was also ridiculous.we dont need circular phones.
Apple is not a luxury phone. Nokia lumia batman edition or blackberry porche or vertu are luxury phones.
The curved thing comes up frequently, but that was because samsung did copy iphone. Radius of curvature of the rounded edges, angle of bezel, silver on black colour scheme... Remember because. Ppl actually thought my iphone 3gs was a samsung galaxy y. In any case, dont see so much judgement against any other company that is not based on the technical merits of the product.

sujoyp

Grand Master
1.All reality shows like big boss, rodies etc
2. Baingan (brinjal) it seems most people in india likes it
3. badjatya hindi movies...ham saath saath hai, ham aapke hai kaun etc

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Apple is not a luxury phone. Nokia lumia batman edition or blackberry porche or vertu are luxury phones.
The curved thing comes up frequently, but that was because samsung did copy iphone. Radius of curvature of the rounded edges, angle of bezel, silver on black colour scheme... Remember because. Ppl actually thought my iphone 3gs was a samsung galaxy y. In any case, dont see so much judgement against any other company that is not based on the technical merits of the product.

i consider any 50k+ phones as as luxury :p batman edition or porshe or vertu is not for common people.
what if apple releases many phones a year with different designs? no company will be able to make such design in their future phones. that will be a terrible situation where we(those who cant afford apple) may be forced to use circular phones or so in future.:(
also there are other (chinese ) companies released phones which looks similar to iphone. apple never sued them. if they sue samsung for that matter, why didn't they sue those companies?

Top Bottom