We are going under a revamp.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The forum is alive again with new members and old members contributing or atleast it's me who think so :) Kudos to all of them.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Was the theme just changed..? Looks awesome. Much softer on the eyes. No white at all. Love it.>?

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
but see for example tech enclave. they allow colourful sigs with pics and everything. and it loads fast also. so why cant we implement it here!

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^ yup, kinda retro :)

Good to see windows 98 theme in current age of windows 7. Apne pahle PC ki yaad aa gyi :)
Simple, eye pleasing and mobile friendly (best part for me :-D).

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The active members will get the advertisements on the right disabled. We are working on it as it will require the use of a vBulletin mod.

*www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=196822

techani

Journeyman
I somehow feel there is a hint of google simplicity and colour in this theme! I like it. BTW I once got to see the forum without the ads and I was so happy! But alas I see the ads again now... It takes away abt 25-30% of the screen...

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I somehow feel there is a hint of google simplicity and colour in this theme! I like it. BTW I once got to see the forum without the ads and I was so happy! But alas I see the ads again now... It takes away abt 25-30% of the screen...
Don't worry. You along with all the active members will get full width after that mod gets installed. There'll be no advertisements for you all on the right. :)

Top Bottom