We are going under a revamp.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was the theme just changed..? Looks awesome. Much softer on the eyes. No white at all. Love it.>?

yep, this new theme is really great for me as it will be more easier for me to stare at forum posts for a little bit more than previous.

D

Deleted member 26636

maybe there should be a selection of themes that the user can choose.4-5 different themes maybe.

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: From the Editor's Desk

Allright, something is wrong, the forum has gotten very slow, links take a long time to open, when I post something most of the time it takes ages to open the thread after posting(although its always posted), and the forum's look have also changed, it looks really ugly now, looks as if some of the page elements are not loaded(maybe), overall it got a lot worst, I can post a screenshot if you can't see the changed appearance of the forum. I've used chrome, firefox and opera(all with adblocks installed).

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!

^^Works fine here on FF and IE event with adblock plus involved. Digit should put their logo as a middle header rather than putting it on a corner just for an Ad IMO.

tkin

Back to school!!

This is what my Digit forum looks like, in opera, ff and chrome, all latest builds and with adblock plus(for opera I use custom css script), this looks like a new theme? Has the theme been changed recently? This theme sucks, the earlier looked better.

*img825.imageshack.us/img825/5264/20101219125004.th.jpg

PS: I never changed theme in usercp, I don't think such an option is available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Yes theme has been changed and you can remove the right side space by using Adblock plus element hider extension.

tkin

Back to school!!

Yes theme has been changed and you can remove the right side space by using Adblock plus element hider extension.
That's a relief, anyway I liked the old theme better, I think an option to change themes should be included, any I use adblock element hider in ff but opera still does not have adblock in it(it has no.ads extension and its a bit buggy)

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Posts moved to the correct thread.
This is what my Digit forum looks like, in opera, ff and chrome, all latest builds and with adblock plus(for opera I use custom css script), this looks like a new theme? Has the theme been changed recently? This theme sucks, the earlier looked better.

*img825.imageshack.us/img825/5264/20101219125004.th.jpg

PS: I never changed theme in usercp, I don't think such an option is available.
well, most people don't think so and this theme is lighter than the old one.

That's a relief, anyway I liked the old theme better, I think an option to change themes should be included, any I use adblock element hider in ff but opera still does not have adblock in it(it has no.ads extension and its a bit buggy)
Use this small CSS with Opera or use Stylish in Firefox/Chrome:

Code:
td[width="164"] {
width: 0 !important;
display: none !important;
}

.div_level_1 {
width: 100% !important;
}

.forumarea {
}

.forum_header {
}

#contentarea, #footerlink, #footertxt, .footerfixedarea{
}
table[align="right"] {
}

#footer {
}
Lastly providing an option for themes breaks something which I can't fix as it is out of my domain.

tkin

Back to school!!

Posts moved to the correct thread.

well, most people don't think so and this theme is lighter than the old one.

Use this small CSS with Opera or use Stylish in Firefox/Chrome:

Code:
td[width="164"] {
width: 0 !important;
}

.div_level_1 {
}

.forumarea {
}

.forum_header {
}

#contentarea, #footerlink, #footertxt, .footerfixedarea{
}
table[align="right"] {
}

#footer {
}
Lastly providing an option for themes breaks something which I can't fix as it is out of my domain.
Thanks for the CSS, yeah, new forum is lighter, but the colors look a bit extreme, a lighter color header would've been nice, anyway forum's back at full speed, got a database error sometime ego but got fixed quickly.

D

Deleted member 26636

would it be possible to highlight our subscribed threads? right now everything has the same color.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol, you are in a special group "moderators." I'll change it for you. lol.

Edit: Reload.

Last edited:
Top Bottom