We are going under a revamp.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked Black Head ( with cyan/whiteText ). Black theme always feels geeky and easy to look at ;-)

Other Alternatives were posted on new theme suggestion thread.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Re: Where is the old ThinkDigit forum?

how about a dedicated Shoutbox powered by Mibbit irc client?
i frequent another site Raymond.cc/forum where they have a Shoutbox where anyone and everyone can join in and chat instantly with each other any time of day1111

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

what about a bottom chat box like on facebook? :-D

how about a dedicated Shoutbox powered by Mibbit irc client?
i frequent another site Raymond.cc/forum where they have a Shoutbox where anyone and everyone can join in and chat instantly with each other any time of day1111

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133773-our-irc-channel-krow-irc-freenode-net.html

funkysourav

What The.... !!!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133773-our-irc-channel-krow-irc-freenode-net.html
i meant something like this
*i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad298/funkysourav/raymond.jpg

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
well, this is getting suggested since 2-3 years and the general consensus has been always against this. It might also lead to unnecessary spamming by bots and we already receive plenty of spam which normal members can't see.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

There you go: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/137279-thinkdigit-webchat.html

This is the maximum which I can give.

d3p

PowerHouse
Re: PC CONFIG around 35k

Before filling or creating a new thread, just check whether any existing thread can help you or not.

Don't take me wrong, its just a suggestions.

@Admin : I can find a lot of threads, asking the same configurations, same requirements & same budget too. Listed Here.

1. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...core-i5-sandy-bridge-rig-within-35-000-a.html

2. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/137436-sandy-bridge-gaming-build.html

3. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...-configuration-request-rs-30k-gaming-etc.html

and lot more is coming up.

Piyush

Lanaya

exactly
one thing that we can do is create 4 permanent threads
1>below 25k
2>25k-40k
3>40k-60k
4>above 60k
and made these sticky

this will solve a lot of issues

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

Let the threads come up. There's no problem with that. One mega thread with all queries will lead to unnecessary confusion - everyone has their own requirement. What we can only do is, ask users to research first before making a thread.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

^^Hmmm its a good idea. Each thread will have its own set of discussions which won't lead to any confusion.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah

^^Hmmm its a good idea. Each thread will have its own set of discussions which won't lead to any confusion.
Ten users have ten different requirements in the same budget. If ten users will post their queries in one thread, each query will get 7-8 replies. And as all replies will be in the same thread, everything will get messed up.

Each query regarding a config needs individual attention. This is my opinion and I'm firm on this.

At most what we can do is, encourage them to research first before making a thread so that it makes our lives easier.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Yes absolutely true. Or else we will be just repeating the same thing again and again. This way everything will be transparent to new users.

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Theme is the least priority for me at the moment. ;)

anyways, the forum is now as active as it was 3 years ago. :)

Top Bottom