We are going under a revamp.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^
Patience is the key....! :)

I personally do not like images in signatures -- usually this results in signatures being longer than posts and is irritating to the eye. See 'E' forum. Each post looks like a darn X-mas tree. Again it boils down to how many lines are available for signatures. OC.net, those signatures are way too large. How would the OC.net format be helpful than what currently TDF permits..?

totally agree
it makes quite difficult to focus anywhere
also more space is hogged due to them

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
No to that sig. Not everyone here is a hardware enthusiast (yeah me) and it takes too much space.

Hide the rig details by default using spoiler or some kinda similar tag. Shouldn't be a problem then.

While you may not be a hardware enthusiast but the scene here in India is changing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the forum looks cool enough - simple, light yet effective.

Providing a space in signature for system config won't slow down page loading very much coz texts are much more light than images and can be changed by the user at any time - so

I also personally don't like imgae signatures - say a page have 15 posts and there would be 15 images and it would only make the page too heavy.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ There will be more scrolling which is irritating when you want to read the content.
If they are hidden by
, that will be more acceptable.

Top Bottom