ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
I have a request to admin, I hate the V6a theme, so I change it to V6b, but it resets at next login, so either fix it to my profile or make V6b default.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Isn't V6b Default .. I believe you are changing theme from the option which is on homepage instead you change it from ucercp and keep it as default user theme..

Krow

Crowman
I have a request to admin, I hate the V6a theme, so I change it to V6b, but it resets at next login, so either fix it to my profile or make V6b default.

I think that option is there under edit profile in user CP. please check.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that option is there under edit profile in user CP. please check.
yes. It is. :)

Do what clmlbx has said. :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions (at the bottom)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
*img109.imageshack.us/img109/2446/90645880.jpg

in this thread :*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/152543-budget-earphones-buying-guide-less-than-1ooo.html

each post looked like this:
*img194.imageshack.us/img194/4571/75583644.jpg

while using firefox/chrome the whole page is filled with same post by sarath "content" posted on same date/time!

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
thats not a bug.... Sarath created these posts so that he can use them later to expand the details....

Sarath

iDota
Ah yes, I realised the aesthetic problems caused by them and have since deleted them, even before you posted. They shouldn't bother you now.

As far as your query is concerned, it is no bug, I did it voluntarily.

Its cleaned up now :)

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Sarath

You can always "copy" as many posts as you want at later time too. :p Copy the post to the same thread. And it gets inserted right after.

So, no need of "avoid replying in this thread" warning. :p

Sarath

iDota
Lol

I was not a MOD when I made the "avoid posting in this thread" post every 24hrs
After I was bestowed with powers I didn't edit that post but copied it exponentially. Hence it looks so vague

Now I can copy + lock
But even that is not needed now ;)

I was not with that luxury before :D

BTW for the record, I've deleted the unnecessary clutter I had created in every thread of mine

Peace :beer:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Kinda disappointed with this new form of TDF.

Once, old and regular members did not get adverts, but now it seems that the forum has become advert haven with even pop-up adverts. Most of them are sham adverts too.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
It is more of an expectation thing...

My point wasn't that there is no solution to this. My point was that I did not quite expect this to happen in the first place. The background ads are fine. Pop-ups (that too turd and potentially unsafe ones like "spot the differences") are not.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
So after going thro TDF 'old' member's thread, I was proud that I have been regular here since 2004. And then I saw my number of posts which are just 300something and i was like wtf! So what I post mostly in movie thread? Don't the posts in chit-chat forum count?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
So after going thro TDF 'old' member's thread, I was proud that I have been regular here since 2004. And then I saw my number of posts which are just 300something and i was like wtf! So what I post mostly in movie thread? Don't the posts in chit-chat forum count?
Posts in the Chit-Chat section are not counted.

If they were counted, I'd have 20K posts. lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom