ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Posts in the Chit-Chat section are not counted.

^^^ So why shouldn't they be counted? Afterall they are posts! I mean after I recommended Gunda in the movie thread, so many people watched and have benefited by it.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^ So why shouldn't they be counted? Afterall they are posts! I mean after I recommended Gunda in the movie thread, so many people watched and have benefited by it.
well, I don't know. They aren't counted since years, may be because this is a technology forum. Doesn't make any difference if they are counted or not counted. :p I'd actually prefer if post counts is hidden from the postbit.

sygeek

Technomancer
So after going thro TDF 'old' member's thread, I was proud that I have been regular here since 2004. And then I saw my number of posts which are just 300something and i was like wtf! So what I post mostly in movie thread? Don't the posts in chit-chat forum count?
This is a technology forum, so only relevant posts that add the purpose of the forum count.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
In Show-off section, you can post your rig pictures and other technology related stuff. So that's OK I think.

Krow

Crowman
Posts are not counted in show off. One Guy posts a purchase. Then 200 people will go Congrats Congrats damages blah blah. And the Guy will be like thanks thanks blah blah. No need for post count.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
In Show-off section, you can post your rig pictures and other technology related stuff. So that's OK I think.

One day what a guy did, he posted his purchase of a pressure cooker with pics etc

the next guy congratulated him

then the cooker buyer thanked him

another guy posted and asked himto enjoy pulao

and so on.....

there are quite a few members who only post on “post your latest purchase“

I think you can catch my drift :wink:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/b37330a2.png
Certainly not the kind of pop-ups I want to see in TDF.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
no. I meant that my siggy doesnt comes. meant to say that if I posted via desktop theme siggy comes. but via mobile its not.posted. as if.my siggy is empty.

i didnt mean about viewing siggy. just said siggy isnt posted for people.viewing from desktop.

clmlbx

Technomancer
why don't you guys use adblock which is available for all good browsers. I don't even see a single Ad, I did not even knew there were ads, some time ago I saw noob complaining about ads then I knew their are ads for new users, and today It looks like there are ads for every user but I have not seen them even once, I did not even knew about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom