The SHOWOFF Thread

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Cable management show off!

Here's mine. Installed APC 8 plug surge protector with 2x USB recently.
That red color gumless tape does a good job putting the wires neat but I removed them as I will put it again after I get a new keyboard and mouse
uploadfromtaptalk1436812532278.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1436812374804.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436812401416.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436812439283.jpg

Mods pls help to merge with existing thread if available as I'm not able to delete the thread

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Cable management show off!

[MENTION=138043]kARTechnology[/MENTION]
upload on imgur, I don't think anyone is able to see your images.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker

That red color gumless tape does a good job putting the wires neat but I removed them as I will put it again after I get a new keyboard and mouse
View attachment 15613
View attachment 15610View attachment 15611View attachment 15612

Mods pls help to merge with existing thread if available as I'm not able to delete the thread

the inside of the cabinet looks good, athough you've attached only one pic. the exteriors may need more efforts (and 'swachchhata abhiyaan' ;)) to look tidy. will have to be somewhat creative i guess. i too struggle with that often, and keep changing the arr't every-now-and-then.

can you provide a link to buy that red gumless tape? i may use them as the wall behind my PC-table has designs in red; the tape could blend in.

the APC spikeguard looks good. what/how are those USB ports used?

P.S. - the router is WDR3600?!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

View attachment 15613
View attachment 15610View attachment 15611View attachment 15612

Any idea where from [ preferably online as local stores don't have it ] I can buy glueless tape ? BTW, thread merged.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
the inside of the cabinet looks good, athough you've attached only one pic. the exteriors may need more efforts (and 'swachchhata abhiyaan' ;)) to look tidy. will have to be somewhat creative i guess. i too struggle with that often, and keep changing the arr't every-now-and-then.

can you provide a link to buy that red gumless tape? i may use them as the wall behind my PC-table has designs in red; the tape could blend in.

the APC spikeguard looks good. what/how are those USB ports used?

P.S. - the router is WDR3600?!

-Gumless tape available in electrical stores. used for securing/color coding the heavy "service wires"
-Yeah it is a WDR3600.
-Pics I was on mobile so couldn't upload. will upload in imgur.

-APC surge protector with 2xUSB can output a total of 2.1A for charging(what does apc mean by "total")...using for my Lenovo A7000 & Xperia M
Its green LED which lits up only when a phone is connected is really useful as many times with stock charger I found phone at 15% charge at college as i forgot to put the switch on or the charger fell off the socket :-x

I installed that APC one just then so that was my fast-tidying up of the wires. it will be much better once i get a standard new kb & m(thinking of CM Devastator)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
-Gumless tape available in electrical stores. used for securing/color coding the heavy "service wires"
-Yeah it is a WDR3600.
-Pics I was on mobile so couldn't upload. will upload in imgur.

-APC surge protector with 2xUSB can output a total of 2.1A for charging(what does apc mean by "total")...using for my Lenovo A7000 & Xperia M
Its green LED which lits up only when a phone is connected is really useful as many times with stock charger I found phone at 15% charge at college as i forgot to put the switch on or the charger fell off the socket :-x

I installed that APC one just then so that was my fast-tidying up of the wires. it will be much better once i get a standard new kb & m(thinking of CM Devastator)

thanks! i have such a red-tape with the ISI mark, but its not gumless. i don't know how is that.

the surge protector looks and sounds good. might buy one later when needed. and i also have WDR3600. :)

hawx

Broken In
New RIG parts,

the heart,
DSC_0178.jpg

the brains,
DSC_0184.jpg

the memory,
DSC_0173.jpg

the visual,
DSC_0205.jpg

the power source
DSC_0219.jpg

though the system is up and running in my old chassis, I have ordered circle cc 830 to transfer this parts for better cooling.
Will post soon more pics.

Regards,
hawx

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why hasnt that been fixed yet ? Seriously, forum attachment bug + the search function in TDF is so primitive lol.. Whenever you search something it will just show the threads that contains the words not the exact page where.. its really annoying, having to use google for searching tdf

hawx

Broken In
Apologies for the trouble caused, this is my first time posting pics hence never knew the img upload feature of forum has issues, I would upload the pics on image hosting site and will post the links and as a bonus I would post the build pics and unboxing pics for the same parts .:mrgreen:

Regards,
hawx

Top Bottom