The SHOWOFF Thread

> A tip for improving ergonomics which can save your life: align the monitor and KB tray in a straight like so that when you use the KB, the monitor is directly in front of you rather than being a bit to the right. This will reduce neck strain.

> That cabinet might be suffocating in that place.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Harshil: oh hush! Let the man enjoy!

Tenida: beautiful wood color! And i love that GTA cup. Where did you get it?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Harshil: oh hush! Let the man enjoy!

Tenida: beautiful wood color! And i love that GTA cup. Where did you get it?

I got it from tech2.in for wining review of the month contest. I also got GTA III T-shirt and Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB pen drive with this mug :)

- - - Updated - - -

> A tip for improving ergonomics which can save your life: align the monitor and KB tray in a straight like so that when you use the KB, the monitor is directly in front of you rather than being a bit to the right. This will reduce neck strain.

> That cabinet might be suffocating in that place.
Thanks but I can't keep the cabinet on top of the table as the cabinet is too heavy. Temperature is fine enough (checked with realtemp) :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I got it from tech2.in for wining review of the month contest. I also got GTA III T-shirt and Corsair Flash Voyager 16GB pen drive with this mug :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks but I can't keep the cabinet on top of the table as the cabinet is too heavy. Temperature is fine enough (checked with realtemp) :)

Desk for a review!! Wow!

Congrats!

Btw.. The link please.

Top Bottom