The SHOWOFF Thread

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
great kbd NIPUN. I think i shld sell off my LOGITECH G110.(biting my nails in envy) BTW you have started modding a CABBY of your age. Has it been finished.

@ max: i can see only one cabby in the pic where are the others?

I do not know it's the right place or not to show this. I have cleaned my monitor with ISOPROPYL and DISTILL water. Here goes the steps.

Thanks for the patience.:razz:

i do that spotless with plain water and a smooth cloth(say eyeglass cleaning cloth/scotch cleaning smooth cloth(yellow colour))

.DMG

Broken In
he is a brown belt karate kid(just one before black)

the cabby is BITFENIX SHINOBI

Which type of karate? Shotokan? When I was his weight (lost it and put it on again :( now ) at around 15 years of age, I also had brown in karate..... of course things changed when I shifted to taekwondo. You just cannot be bulky in that sport even if it is hereditary.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Probably should have bought intel but oh well, went for the fx 8320 and M5a99fx r2.0. This will have to do for till December 2015 atleast. :p

*i61.tinypic.com/2s6xd6x.jpg

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Probably should have bought intel but oh well, went for the fx 8320 and M5a99fx r2.0. This will have to do for till December 2015 atleast. :p

*i61.tinypic.com/2s6xd6x.jpg[][/QUOTE]
this should have been in latest purchase thread. Showoff is different ;) anyway, congrats. how much did you pay for the cooler?

archit12

Right off the assembly line
This pastebin should be enough, processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 62 model name - Pastebin.com

Belongs to a friend.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/PuvWT8jl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/JRrJGKbl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/tSJmFEVl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/9FRaV9Al.jpg

*i.imgur.com/csQRirll.jpg

*i.imgur.com/OVcje4Al.jpg

*i.imgur.com/YpTEBUul.jpg

Top Bottom