TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
the new theme is good but the loading time is now more for me, earlier i just clicked and page was opened under 5sec but now it takes ~10secs.... :(

Well, you seem to be the exception. Check other sites. Cause this upgradation have made TDF effing fast then ever before!! :p
If you are still getting low speeds maybe like an hour later or a day after, just use mobile theme! :p

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Didnt like the skin,i miss the classic grey background and blue font,now its more like other tech forums not unique..so pls make background dark..btw i liked some new features..

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
dont know, i might not have enough cached data on PC but still i am getting more loading time on mobile... :(

edit- loading is good now on pc but opera mini takes hell lot time...

sharang.d

Youngling
Shouldn't the attachments open in new tabs by default tho?

Also how to revert to the older gray background?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
E-mail delivery is not really a bug.

I've checked Admin CP and it says "Number of Queued E-Mails 7."

From what I've read, e-mail sending is now Cron based and done in bathces to reduce server load.

tkin

Back to school!!
Post auto merge, that should be priority no 1, I just trashed the Latest Purchase thread.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@Raabo Can you implement member tagging? Its very useful. :)

Would be a good addition.

Testing Youtube:

Testing youtube using *[*youtube*]* tag:
[YOUTUBE]NIM3lk4EjPM[/YOUTUBE] <== here is how it works.

^^ NOT working.
Overall site is a slower than previous version, even after caching all the necessary components.

@Raaabo: Auto merge, disabled?

Testing attachment feature..
Desert.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
From what I've read, e-mail sending is now Cron based and done in bathces to reduce server load.

That is really a good idea. But kinda makes the "Instant Email notification" subscription render pointless :p
Unless it gives priority to the thread for which it's enabled. Have not tested it. So can't really say if it works.

@d6bmg: Dude.. there's a special Attachment testing thread in Chit Chat section. Please don't spam this thread! :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Was a bit slower in mobile. On desktop its working fine(till now).

Then for some reason I couldn't see it in Firefox. :-(

And, in Signature panel I can see color/ smiley / font style is disabled.
I can't see any security risk of enabling those three features. Think about that.

And also image adding feature in Signature, obviously max size should be mentioned to prevent frame breaking.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Emoticons and images in singatures won't be enabled for the sake of clean layout.

We don't want signatures like these -

:cool: intel i5-2500k :cool: | :flamethrower: HD 6950 ;) | :mrgreen: corsair ax850 :razz: |

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
weird bug, sure it was a bug because temporarily started seeing all the old names of threads, then it all reverted to the current names, maybe it was a temp thing
eg: iphone owners sticky was named iphone 3g thread

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Anyone tested framebreakers (i.e. very high res picture) an image resizers yet?
Otherwise I'm going to post one.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
AutoMerge is back.

Big images are resized. Just go to any Latest purchase thread.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Emoticons and images in singatures won't be enabled for the sake of clean layout.

We don't want signatures like these -

:cool: intel i5-2500k :cool: | :flamethrower: HD 6950 ;) | :mrgreen: corsair ax850 :razz: |

:lol:
That's not use, but that's abuse.

AutoMerge is back.

Big images are resized. Just go to any Latest purchase thread.

testing auomerge.

Ah! testing automerge again, fast.

Works! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom