TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
and with red I am marking font size is very small.. increase it

Dude.. did you try Zooming? Just press Ctrl + Plus once. It should fix it!
Sometimes the solution is straight forward and easier than we think it is. ;)

reminder to self, find a new solution to the doublepost prevention hack.

2 things:

1. Auto-merge double posts, however far apart in time (or maybe say a 2 day gap)
2. Bump newly merged post up if and only IF second post posted after 12 hours.

What do you say ??

clmlbx

Technomancer
Dude.. did you try Zooming? Just press Ctrl + Plus once. It should fix it!
Sometimes the solution is straight forward and easier than we think it is. ;)

yes It will solve problem , but why should I do that.. at default or say at 100% fonts should be visible and clear.. zooming means you are zooming above 100%.. which is not right method to do..

clmlbx

Technomancer
2 things:

1. Auto-merge double posts, however far apart in time (or maybe say a 2 day gap)
2. Bump newly merged post up if and only IF second post posted after 12 hours.

What do you say ??

actually I don't agree on both ..

post should be auto -merged only if post is less then hour old.

their should be bump for every post as that shows their is new content in it..(I hope I got what you meant)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Advertisements not playing well. Like button disabled. Buggy in TDF v6.5 as well. :/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
yes It will solve problem , but why should I do that.. at default or say at 100% fonts should be visible and clear.. zooming means you are zooming above 100%.. which is not right method to do..

Well, comparing your screenshot with the text of my screen at 100% zoom level I can safely say yours is less than 100% :p

Font Size is okay.

^^ Yeah. Thanks. :)

PS: One possible bug I found which doesn't let me press "Tab" + "Enter" to commit posting my post. Previously that wasn't a problem.
Now when I press Tab after writing something, the "Post Quick Reply" button does get in focus, but when I press Enter, it doesn't get press. Not so keyboard friendly, huh?? :p

saswat23

Human Spambot
I cant view my full signature. Can see till Creative only.

And IMO 'Post quick reply' button should placed in the middle, instead of right hand side.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Well, comparing your screenshot with the text of my screen at 100% zoom level I can safely say your's is less than 100% :p

ok so you at least believe that text in screenshot is small.. .I can say that I am on 100% zoom.. press "ctrl + 0" to be on 100% I know it

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Subscribed thread NEW post email not delivered to my email address :(

Wait for at least 5 min. Delay in email delivery is a know bug. Well, at least known to me! ;)

I cant view my full signature. Can see till Creative only.

And IMO 'Post quick reply should placed in the middle, instead of right hand side.

I can see your complete siggy beyond Creative, till Logitech. Some issue at your end.

ok so you at least believe that text in screenshot is small.. .I can say that I am on 100% zoom.. press "ctrl + 0" to be on 100% I know it

Well, I don't think many others including me are having trouble in reading in this font size! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom