TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Well, I don't think many others including me are having trouble in reading in this font size! :|

well then it is just personal preference then.. or say may be normal post font size is ok.. but text around avatar, signature, and quote post are really small.. need to increase that.. need lot to concentrate to read it.. :-|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Great to see update :D

1) Forum is very fast indeed. Lightning fast TBH. Lot faster than what it was

2) The Theme needs working. I dont quite like icons of Hot Thread etc

Great Job ico :p

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I am unable to find bugs apart from

1. Delay in mail delivery
2. Tab + Enter don't commit the post. Ok, but double tab + Enter works. :p
3. Font size for things like User title are small for some.
4. Auto merge double post

But other improvements are too awesome to make the above minor annoyances go disappear. Everything works out of the box, it seems! :D

Hoping the other things in UI will be ironed out soon. And that a dark/darker theme would also be added. And Tapatalk support is made too, since a lot of members use forum from that.

Thanks ico and Mr. Raaabo again for giving us the needed change! :doublethumb:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
One last request since most others I wanted to say are already pointed out by others

Give us the ability to go to last page of any thread from the Activity Stream. Currently it's a little time consuming and tedious to first view the first page and then go. Will be very good :)

BTW Thanks for fixing the Avatar thing. I finally put a new avatar and loving it :D

edit : Clicking "See more" does the job :|

keep the search this way please-

*i.imgur.com/nSx9t.jpg

Last edited:

ritvij

rated R
now this will take some time to get used too...:p:p
great job guys! i dont see any like button as other users are saying.. i use opera! :/:/

saswat23

Human Spambot
It can be. Try mobile theme. It's good.
Tapatalk support is due, but I will be waiting. :)

I prefer the genral mobile desktop theme instead. Previously I could view my full signature. And after upgrade I cant. Even I cant view complete signature of 'climbx'.
Someone needs to fix it.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Congrats for the upgrade. Either this looks good, or we got bored seeing the previous one.:lol:
Is it that I think most of the menu links, we were used to are still not there, or is it that I'm missing something that was never there. Hope that it get fixed soon.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
please quickly add dark theme guys, bcoz this theme is draining my mobile battery very quickly

Although I support of a dark theme, I dont think the battery drain is caused by it. Check for other factors.
Some app causing wake locks? Maybe?

Where is the User CP?:-?
Click "Settings" on top of page beside your name

A lot of members are having this confusion including me.
I propose the change of "Settings" text to "UserCP" or "Dashboard" or something similar. Please!! :p

I wish we were allowed more options in forum sigs. I soooo want to advertise my Diablo III character builds. Besides that, I'm loving the new look. :D

No advertisements in siggy please. Texts are the only thing which should be allowed. Siggies shouldn't feel like a post! :lol: (Refer: XDA) :p

Where's the like button?

It's buggy. So removed. Plus no use of it anyway. It's akin to the fail "rep" system.

Congrats for the upgrade. Either this looks good, or we got bored seeing the previous one.:lol:
Is it that I think most of the menu links, we were used to are still not there, or is it that I'm missing something that was never there. Hope that it get fixed soon.

Some menu links are distributed / organized or just went away. Like the "Total posts stats". I hope it gets back. Not a necessity though.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
the new theme is good but the loading time is now more for me, earlier i just clicked and page was opened under 5sec but now it takes ~10secs.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom