Not open for further replies.
OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Umm..guys on the top of the site.It's showing Vbulletin instead of TDF :|

Wow, you guys really know how to make me feel like I'm being ignored :)

Obviously, the header, footer, ads, and everything related to styles is being worked on by ico. We've managed to fix attachments, albums, avatars, etc, but I'd appreciate it if everyone would do google searches for threads you know and check that our vbseo is working properly, and links are all fine. Also I'm sure you had your pet peeves before this, so check to see if that's been fixed, or is stuff still broken. Tapatalk will be back, but lowest priority for now.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Wow, you guys really know how to make me feel like I'm being ignored :)

I'm sorry :cry::cry:.
Can you please tell me,where the place i can find my started threads etc.
And @Raaabo the like button feels a bit out of placed.Why not add it long with those buttons"quote""multi quote" ?? It will be easier to find?

tkin

Back to school!!
in the style 6.5, the "like" link is placed awkwardly above the signature, in Chrome 21
CHANGE DEFAULT FONT FOR POST DISPLAY? Look the the image below, I just want a bit bolder font for post content.

Anyway is the like button supposed to be there? Under v6.5 theme.
*i.imgur.com/cOvW7.jpg

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
can some regular user check quickly what happens when you go to my profile > edit profile?

tkin

Back to school!!
Use the Neo TDF a style. Other styles are not supported.
Yeah, everything is screwed up under V6.5, but its more soothing to the eyes, that's why we prefer it, it will be helpful if you can change the background in Neo TDF theme to gray, its more soothing to the eyes.

And edit profile takes to profile edit page, normally.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Yeah, everything is screwed up under V6.5, but its more soothing to the eyes, that's why we prefer it, it will be helpful if you can change the background in Neo TDF theme to gray, its more soothing to the eyes.

And edit profile takes to profile edit page, normally.

yes it is soothing but don't make it dark as before it was make it little brighter.. well I like current default

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
hey does any one feel fonts are too small.. increase it by at least 2 increments.

Well, every browser had Ctrl + Plus to zoom shortcut.. :p Use it!

Why not add more themes?? It will be really great.to select from any theme we like?what say?

I too am looking for theme support, especially darker. But as said by Mr. Raaabo, its time to fix bugs, not implement new features! :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
@Raaabo, I guess that edit profile for Mods, meant to be like that only. Because actual way to edit profile is from Settings > Edit Profile.

I guess it's meant to be like that, because Mods will visit the user's page and click on that icon to change something forcefully.

I guess it's not a bug.

Pointed out by dashing.sujay and Chaitanya

I think...

Way to Edit Profile : Settings > Edit Profile
Way to Forcefully Edit Profile for Mods : Go to someones profile > Click on that pencil icon

clmlbx

Technomancer
I know that but isn't it too small.. shouldn't fonts size should be increased.. are other members comfortable with it..

guys are you working on like button that is in each post.. as I noticed for once that few post did not had like button I took screenshot and refreshed page to post and then every post shows like button.

so is that bug or you are working on.

Theodre

In the zone
It's simply awesome :D A brighter and beautiful theme ;) Everything feels futuristic, smooth, soothing to eyes:) Everything is feeling cool :) But as other guys said, more themes... Maybe also include the old theme so that sometimes we can go just to the old days :D ;)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
@Raaabo: Mail notifications are coming pretty late as compared to before upgrade. I don't know if this is a bug, but there is considerable amount of time difference.

clmlbx

Technomancer
yes it is a bug check images below tkin & krishnandu.sarkar posts does not have like button

and with red I am marking font size is very small.. increase it

*i.imgur.com/dLLcR.png

*i.imgur.com/R6M18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom