TDF Upgraded - Post bugs here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
On the mobile theme how does one access the user cp/settings/subscribed threads?
Am I missing something?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
when I opened the thinkdigit forum page and clicked on 'Username' I had to delete the 'Username' first then i typed my username. And when I clicked on 'Password' i had to delete it too but when i typed my password it simply appeared in Plain Text. Anyone can see my password now if he/she stands behind me. After typing my password I clicked on 'Log In',I was directed to the page where it said "Your username or password is incorrect or your account isn't activated yet" .
@kool: really nice avatar

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
everything looks better than previous but if I've any suggestion I would go with this ;-)

@ico, a bit darker theme maybe. Its too bright.

How about you down 1 or 2 shades darker for this same color?

or a little blueish color would be great.

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Just to clarify, this isn't the new theme. We will fix on a theme later, once we have got all the desired features and plugins in place and have made sure there are no more bugs. Please hold off on all theme requests until later.

OK why isn't the WYSIWYG editor working ? This has not been working for a long time now and I hoped it'd be fixed with the upgrade...

actually I don't agree on both ..

post should be auto -merged only if post is less then hour old.

their should be bump for every post as that shows their is new content in it..(I hope I got what you meant)

Then there'll be abuse of the bump feature. People can post a thread and then keep bumping it to ensure it stays on top.

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^very much possible but we can to make rules to avoid it and then who brakes it will have a talk with mod.

Tech&ME

Banned
Serious Problem !

I can login simultaneously on all the different browsers on my PC. Also I can simultaneously LOGIN from different places / PCs .

Is it not a SECURITY RISK ?

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you don't like the default Neo TDF a skin. Just scroll down and change to TDF v6.5. Neo TDF a is for guests anyways. It has advertisements.

Serious Problem !

I can login simultaneously on all the different browsers on my PC. Also I can simultaneously LOGIN from different places / PCs .

Is it not a SECURITY RISK ?
Don't tell me that you have never logged into a forum from two machines and two browsers simultaneously in your life. :p

It's normal.

clmlbx

Technomancer
check this out

font.jpg

clmlbx

Technomancer
I am using same browser before upgrade and all other pages looks good only trouble with this forum.. not just tab text .. but text in quote,signature and around avatar all is small. as I said before too in previous pages

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am using same browser before upgrade and all other pages looks good only trouble with this forum.. not just tab text .. but text in quote,signature and around avatar all is small. as I said before too in previous pages
The text in forum "pages" may have decreased. But the text you see on the "Tab of your browser, is under your browser's control.

I'm using Firefox/Opera and don't have your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom