*i.imgur.com/52Nh13k.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FjOQkNX.jpg
*i.imgur.com/52Nh13k.jpg

Will post 3 videos tomorrow .

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
whats the use of the jets, flying around is alright, but can fire at only some basic targets
vehicles more fun and safe when manned by more than one
what are the squads for
combat is longer range than fps multiplayer games ive tried so far... got headshot once and I was just firing at enemy looking at mini map

Hrishi

I prefer humvees, risky , funny ,and awesome!!
And i hate flying , specially jets.
Its easy to fly though , if you use difectional keys and wasd , but not with mouse.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
whats the use of the jets, flying around is alright, but can fire at only some basic targets
vehicles more fun and safe when manned by more than one
what are the squads for
combat is longer range than fps multiplayer games ive tried so far... got headshot once and I was just firing at enemy looking at mini map

Yeah, even I found that squads don't do much. Everyone would just play however they want.

Jets can only dogfight with each other and not much. Not to mention they are a nightmare to fly. For helicopters, I prefer taking the side gunner's seat and let somebody experienced fly.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, even I found that squads don't do much. Everyone would just play however they want.

Jets can only dogfight with each other and not much. Not to mention they are a nightmare to fly. For helicopters, I prefer taking the side gunner's seat and let somebody experienced fly.

Lack of VOIP has restricted effective use of squads. But in last night's games, in a "Tehran Highway" deathmatch me and a couple of guys were playing with nice co ordination. Checking out corners, suppressing fire while medic revives :p

DDIF

Custom User Title

Lack of VOIP has restricted effective use of squads. But in last night's games, in a "Tehran Highway" deathmatch me and a couple of guys were playing with nice co ordination. Checking out corners, suppressing fire while medic revives :p
Using squads you can keep track of your squad-mates in tactical map and they are designed to run together.
There was a 25 slot mumble voice server free with this server but I have yet to set it up, so may be VOIP coming soon, otherwise me [MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] , @Anorion , [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION] , [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] and @gta0gagan were using steam group voice chat to talk during game.
Thats why I told you guys to add each other on steam as well so we can talk, typing is not feasible while playing.

Top Bottom