TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
Okay, Server updated with 10 extra slots, maps and other settings. Ready for tonight's playdate.
[D3W] TDM/Conquest Server [No Rules]

Hrishi

Can you please ban grenades , rpg's and mortar from the server?

there are no rules , I think.
Plus , it's fun when you use Grenades , RPG's and Mortars. At least , the newbies have something explosive enough to use against the high-class guns of Experienced players.
It's fun , IMO.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Can you please ban grenades , rpg's and mortar from the server?

If I ban certain weapons, EA will take down the server, as you can't alter gameplay in ranked servers.
PS: I see only me and [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] has added the tag D3W ;) Join the platoon guys and add D3W tag in your profile so we can know who is from here. [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION]

[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION], already added, I think you are agent_tashi, right?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
If I ban certain weapons, EA will take down the server, as you can't alter gameplay in ranked servers.
PS: I see only me and [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] has added the tag D3W ;) Join the platoon guys and add D3W tag in your profile so we can know who is from here. [MENTION=158584]DVJex[/MENTION]
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION], already added, I think you are agent_tashi, right?

Yes that's me. Thanks. :)
I don't have access to a computer right now and am on a 2G network. Will join the platoon just before I join the game.

Hrishi

where is everybody ?? I see two people playing on different servers .
I am logging in.

And guys , please use identification masks , like D3W or TDF as prefixes .

Top Bottom