TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
OK it was awesome officially, I don't know about others but I really enjoyed playing this PD.
Sorry that any of you had to wait in queue, I added everyone I knew to reserved slots.
What about tomorrow? What time do you guys wanna play?

What will you guys be playing? I'm in though. I'm T0rN4Do-SuNnY btw.
Buddy I invited you to group chat twice. Three times I asked you your TDF username in pvt chat, you didn't even reply.
Anyway added you to the list.

man , I am late...I am waiting in a queue. :(
"rishikeshsharma"
I can only see rajat and gtaogagan.
Sorry saw you post late, btw you killed me lots of times :) . And there were many players from TDF, may be you missed the names.

P.S: It is more fun if you guys can join us in voice chat on steam. Just add me in your steam friend-list and get ready with your mic.
Better co-ordination and taunting can be done via voice chat.
And guys please add any clan tag before your username, be it TDF or anything you guys decide here, this way it is easy to know who is from here.

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ Ya I saw that you invited me to the group chat but I accidentally closed it once and couldn't find it again :( I did try joining the server but there was always a queue. Anyways maybe tomorrow.

DDIF

Custom User Title
Give me an invite to your platoon then :p.
Okay, I just did create a Platoon and invited you, infact invited all.

^^ Ya I saw that you invited me to the group chat but I accidentally closed it once and couldn't find it again :( I did try joining the server but there was always a queue. Anyways maybe tomorrow.
It's okay, no problem. Add me and others on steam also.
Hey I will join tomorrow. Add me agent_tashi.
Okay added and invited to platoon.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=121491]rajatGod512[/MENTION] you didn't posted the score card of games in which i was MVP??:p

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] plz add me also and invite to platoon.........(so far i dnt have any platoon)

DDIF

Custom User Title
- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=22661]ManiDhillon[/MENTION] plz add me also and invite to platoon.........(so far i dnt have any platoon)

Already invited everyone, just check and join.
Add D3W tag to your profile here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom