TDF Playdates V2.0

DDIF

Custom User Title
Is that the same as the old form (with only origin ID added) I filled for the whatsapp group?

Okay, Form is updated. I know there is already a thread and database for IN-Game IDs but this form/database is for PlayDate thread only.
The main motive is to know each active player and to recognize who is who.
This is not WhatsApp enrollment form, that form is managed by [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] .

1. Fill WhatsApp Form
2. See WhatsApp DataBase
-------------------------
3. Fill Game-ID Form
4. See Game-ID DataBase

Note: You can only access the WhatsApp DataBase after you have submitted your details and an Admin has approved them. Only regular members will be allowed access.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Okay, Form is updated. I know there is already a thread and database for IN-Game IDs but this form/database is for PlayDate thread only.
The main motive is to know each active player and to recognize who is who.
This is not WhatsApp enrollment form, that form is managed by [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] .

1. Fill WhatsApp Form
2. See WhatsApp DataBase
-------------------------
3. Fill Game-ID Form
4. See Game-ID DataBase

Note: You can only access the WhatsApp DataBase after you have submitted your details and an Admin has approved them. Only regular members will be allowed access.

me, an admin...

feelin soh dayum proud :')

feeling so dayum
:troll:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Next PlayDate is still BattleField 3.

--update--

Okay, Mumble Server is setup for VOICE chat during our game sessions. Now you don't need steam. Here is the IP Address.
Download Mumble from Sourceforge and set it up. Then put the following information to connect to the server.
Label: D3W or Anything you want
IP/Host: 119.81.1.187
Port: 54808
Username: Your origin in-game username.
Password: ask me in PM

Password is must to join.

Last edited:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Quick thing.

Its CS's 15th birthday today. Someone care for a few rounds of CS 1.6 ? the one with the lowest ping can host. Lets meet up here, or on IRC at #krow sometime after 8 ?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
cant figure out a way to cancel echo in mumble, or it does not work. have only one port for audio or mic, so there is no way for me to fix that echo thing, either I cannot connect mic or cannot connect speaker. this is not a problem on steam, because it recognizes mic and not laptops inbuilt speaker.

DDIF

Custom User Title
cant figure out a way to cancel echo in mumble, or it does not work. have only one port for audio or mic, so there is no way for me to fix that echo thing, either I cannot connect mic or cannot connect speaker. this is not a problem on steam, because it recognizes mic and not laptops inbuilt speaker.

There are various settings in Audio Wizard to address that. Just read carefully and follow the steps. In advance settings you can also see noise suppression.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yep tried that, the threshold is either detecting what is coming through speaker, or not detecting my voice at all. tried the echo cancellation toggle as well.
the problem is that no matter how I set up the speaker, mumble also uses the default laptop speaker for input

edit : found a fix :p switched laptop mike off haha. the toggle hidden away in some dell custom software.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yep did that as well... there was whole bunch of stupid things in the way canceled all of them and let mumble handle it
adaptive background noise reduction
advanced echo cancellation
and a microphone enhancement with 3 presets, private chat, conference call and noisy background... I mean there are so many possibly conflicting settings for one simple thing

DDIF

Custom User Title
Tomorrow I will set it up through TeamViewer. So don't worry. Enjoy. Will play with you tomorrow. Can't join Saturday playdate, gotta go to Delhi.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
OK, stupid question, but how the hell you play MP in BF3 ? I tried today, but it randomly connected me to a server with 1000+ ping.

DDIF

Custom User Title
OK, stupid question, but how the hell you play MP in BF3 ? I tried today, but it randomly connected me to a server with 1000+ ping.

Okay, Open BattleLog > Go to Servers under multiplayer tab > Browse Servers baaed in Asia and sort by ping. Or I will send you my favorite list in morning, or may be Anorion can do it right now.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeh you want Mani's fav list? see once you start the game client, you have to join the selected server from a web browser, it confused me too at first. so click on link to server in browser, and click join server, then the game client joins that server.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller

n00b ... Just Kidding :p , Go to battlelog open multiplayer select region a window will open select asia and europe and click ok . Then Select refresh and save filter , it will refresh and show the servers now click on the ping tab and it will sort the servers by ping .

Top Bottom