TDF Playdates V2.0

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
cool, will try more. only targeted tanks and helis, will try infantry. maps are little small for plane you have to fly around in a small area.
early morning there was just me and another guy dogfighting, he had heli, me had jet

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Tip : Remap Yaw up to space bar on keyboard, that way.. if u loose altitude, you can just press space instead of moving your mouse waaay up to stabilize.. use your mouse to precisely target, use space to adjust height..
Helped me out greatly

OR

Get a 360 controller

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh great will try that

Okay, Server updated with 10 extra slots, maps and other settings. Ready for tonight's playdate.
[D3W] TDM/Conquest Server [No Rules]
[MENTION=145360]kunalht[/MENTION], im putting this in first post so its easy to find, didn't touch anything else

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
A good working squad alone can win the match for a team .

- - - Updated - - -

As Promised here are some Videos with voices of yesterday's playdate

SunE

Professional Newbie
Hey you didn't upload any round where I was playing :p Anyways had fun playing with all of you. Wish we had some of the older players too.

[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] what is your origin name?

- - - Updated - - -

Also wanted to say that let's take this discussion to the BF3 multiplayer thread. I think it's more suited :)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
We need a list of all Origin ids and corresponding DF usernames like in the Dota 2 thread. So that we can know who is who.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
im in ur base planting all dem beacons biches lel ! :D
i only played a single conquest fully, had to go :( but it was fun..
my first playdate

silenced ump 45 recon backdoor op :D

DVJex

In the zone
The last map I played was nice. Big with loads of vehicles.
The jet was the coolest though, crashed without takeoff :-D.

Top Bottom