** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

amjath

Human Spambot
Little confused as you have written in KB/s so Is that mean before fup-840kbps
After-456kbps????

1Mbps = 1024Kbps -> download speed = 1024/8 = 128 KBps. A loss and average signal gives us around 128*80/100 = 102.4 = ~105KBps
same for 512
512Kbps -> download speed = 512/8 = 64KBps. A loss and average signal gives us around 64*80/100 = 51.2 = ~55KBps

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Buggers just increased the monthly rate of few plans. The plan I have in my office of ₹900 per month will be now ₹945 or something.

:thumbs:

PS: I have never been spammed like this. Even from BSNL's standard this is kinda weird!

*i.imgur.com/UoXZPMd.jpg

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
From Dec. 1, 2014 my plan will be changed to BBG Home Combo ULD1445,i.e. from tomorrow.
Speed only 2MBps till 20GB(fup) after that 1MBps unlimited.

But awaiting for a hope,that Mr.Modi's Govt. will definitely boost up speeds at this tariff,through TRAI,which will happen sooner than later.
Expecting Speeds to increase at 4MBps~8MBps, as a HOPE only.:mrgreen: Reality might be different.

The Hope is due to Govt's THRUST on networking & Broadband. Mr. Modi our Honourable PM ,himself being a tech savvy person.:lol:

icebags

Technomancer
From Dec. 1, 2014 my plan will be changed to BBG Home Combo ULD1445,i.e. from tomorrow.
Speed only 2MBps till 20GB(fup) after that 1MBps unlimited.

But awaiting for a hope,that Mr.Modi's Govt. will definitely boost up speeds at this tariff,through TRAI,which will happen sooner than later.
Expecting Speeds to increase at 4MBps~8MBps, as a HOPE only.:mrgreen: Reality might be different.

The Hope is due to Govt's THRUST on networking & Broadband. Mr. Modi our Honourable PM ,himself being a tech savvy person.:lol:

^dont expect he will be changing policies thinking about some people wanting to download games / movies faster. :lol:

kg11sgbg

Sorry all @TDF,Friends...plan already changed from last month ,since 17th of Nov. 2014.
I forgot about that,actually discussed in a separate thread in this section.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
what was your plan before and what's your existing plan ? Also how much speed you are getting ... I mean after crossing FUP after the plan change of the previous month ?

kg11sgbg

what was your plan before and what's your existing plan ? Also how much speed you are getting ... I mean after crossing FUP after the plan change of the previous month ?

Plan before : BB Home Combo ULD1425 (4Mbps uptill 20GB--->fup-->512kbps----------------------------------------------------->)

Plan now : BBG Combo ULD1445 (2Mbps uptill 20GB---->fup--->1Mbps------------------------------------------------------------>)

Results just now Today :--->
*www.speedtest.net/result/3951455425.png

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
do me a favor and post a screenshot after you've crossed 20GB limit. Anyway, good to see you're getting 4 mbps instead of 2 ;)

polupoka

In the zone
Really ULD1445 is the lucky choice of me! I were just going to settle for ULD1425 PLAN... THEN I saw this and got saved.... Seriously after highspeed limit its higher FUP limit creates a vast difference than other plan! I think only one plan can beat this 1445 plan and thats obviously 2799 plan!
~a happy user of ULD1445 since 5 months(downloads 160+gb per month)

polupoka

In the zone
Plan before : BB Home Combo ULD1425 (4Mbps uptill 20GB--->fup-->512kbps----------------------------------------------------->)

Plan now : BBG Combo ULD1445 (2Mbps uptill 20GB---->fup--->1Mbps------------------------------------------------------------>)

Results just now Today :--->
*www.speedtest.net/result/3951455425.png
I am in the same plan but getting only 2 mbps :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Really ULD1445 is the lucky choice of me! I were just going to settle for ULD1425 PLAN... THEN I saw this and got saved.... Seriously after highspeed limit its higher FUP limit creates a vast difference than other plan! I think only one plan can beat this 1445 plan and thats obviously 2799 plan!
~a happy user of ULD1445 since 5 months(downloads 160+gb per month)

how much speed you are getting after 20 GB ?

Top Bottom