** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

TechnoBOY

Padawan
can any one use someones internet with the user name and password?

- - - Updated - - -

can any one use someones internet with the user name and password?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
YEp sometime thing like that,Possible?
Why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So i could use my internet on my cousins house when staying there

- - - Updated - - -

If you are so good in unix then it is possible and it will very easy if the password is in low strength. Anyway even the stronger pass can be cracked
I'm taking about wifi
Sorry i am not taking abt WiFi

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
AFAIK you can't use your username / userid and password on some other phone line. The userid is locked with your registered phone no. for BB connection.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Flipkart isn't opening since last day, on any of the devices. I'm using Google DNS since day 1.
Changing to opendns didn't help. :(

Can anybody confirm if they are having the same problem?

- - - Updated - - -

BSNL increased the plan rates without notice :mad:

*bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_less_speed.html

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Flipkart isn't opening since last day, on any of the devices. I'm using Google DNS since day 1.
Changing to opendns didn't help. :(

Can anybody confirm if they are having the same problem?

- - - Updated - - -

BSNL increased the plan rates without notice :mad:

*bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_plans_less_speed.html

you posted first...............damn i thought something was wrong with my pc.............but it seems all having problem.................

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Is it bsnl increase the upload speed of Post FUP enabled 512kbps Unlimited connection ?

Since Yesterday I'm getting 300-400 kB/s upload speed in torrent window - There is no speed increase in Download Stream though or something goes wrong at their side.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Is it bsnl increase the upload speed of Post FUP enabled 512kbps Unlimited connection ?

Since Yesterday I'm getting 300-400 kB/s upload speed in torrent window - There is no speed increase in Download Stream though or something goes wrong at their side.

Something wrong at their end. They have restricted upload speeds to 512kbps in almost all plans.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Kudos to BSNL!
I gratefully and thankfully salute BSNL for their outstanding service,here at DUM DUM Telephone Exchange,Calcutta/Kolkata Circle.
Today at Morning the Internet/Broadband line was down,as according to the blinking lights on my modem/router as shown.I was unable to connect to the net.
But Phone line was O.K. with incoming/outgoing calls functioning normally without issues,noise,etc. any problem whatsoever.
Before going to my office,I registered a fault booking comlaint(through my mobile phone) of BSNL Broadband,and it was registered successfully.

After 11:30a.m.and thereafter during the afternoon hrs., BSNL contacted my House through the landline thrice!!!!!
Once my Mother and twice my Spouse attended the calls(as I was in office),by which they got assurances/re-assurances of normalising the service of Broadband/Internet latest by evening.
Now everything is working fine and completely normal.....................................................:-D:wink::p
Great work BSNL,DUM DUM Telephone Exchange(Local exchange).

I now kicka$$ Reliance for their Thunder Plans,which I was intending to have one by disabling the BSNL Broadband line and keeping the voice call line active only(Reliance contacted me through e-mail a few times,but suddenly stopped communicating.)
No use of switching to Reliance,when I am getting such extraordinary service from BSNL.

Thank You BSNL.

Top Bottom