** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

R2K

In the Zone
i think the version is correct....
i checked my usage status like a week ago and it was totally working....But now it just shows a blank page.....i know it might be dumb to ask but is it because my bandwidth crossed a certain amount

update
strange ...its fixed now..

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
it is not showing usage details

Don't worry. This can happen occasionaly if the bsnl server is down or busy. Happened with me a no. of times. The best method is to send an sms to 52295 with the message BBU <your land phone number with std code>

newboss

Broken In
check this out ..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-communication/140253-check-bsnl-broadband-use-via-sms-free.html#post1388459

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I had the BSNL 625 Plan active some time back which I have disabled since I was moving out of city quite often. I think the speed on that plan is 256. Have they made any changes to that? Do we still continue to get the same speed at that price?
I'm planning to activate it.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Guys I had the BSNL 625 Plan active some time back which I have disabled since I was moving out of city quite often. I think the speed on that plan is 256. Have they made any changes to that? Do we still continue to get the same speed at that price?
I'm planning to activate it.

I am using BB Home Combo Unlimited 625 (Home C Unlimited 625 CS1)
256 Kbps :(

.:Unlimited Home Only:.

sujoyp

Grand Master
is anybody facing a speed decrease at night...my friend is on combo 500 and have night unlimited from 2-8

before he used to get 200-220KBPS.. now in day time he gets 200kBps but at night it automatically decrease to 50kBps-60 kBps...donno what to complain for ??

r bsnl planning something:-x

shaheenrahim

Right off the assembly line
ohk..this is my first post here :)

i have been using dataone connection since last 5 or 6 years.Last day i formatted my pc and after that i'm not able to get the connection.there's no problem with my modem as i checked the connection on ma lap and it's working fine.There cant be any prob with the ethernet card as it's light is glowing.I think i have lost the settings.But when i changed ma pc some years back,there wasn't any need to do anything with the connection.I just plugged the cable and the connection was established.But i dont know what went wrong when i formatted.Tried installing the ethernet card's driver twice but it too didnt work.Someone please help me :(

mitraark

Decrepit
Today gave application in BSNL Office for change of Plan , from Combo 500C to Combo 625 UL. Hopefully will get UL from next month.

shaheenrahim

Right off the assembly line
ohk..this is my first post here :)

i have been using dataone connection since last 5 or 6 years.Last day i formatted my pc and after that i'm not able to get the connection.there's no problem with my modem as i checked the connection on ma lap and it's working fine.There cant be any prob with the ethernet card as it's light is glowing.I think i have lost the settings.But when i changed ma pc some years back,there wasn't any need to do anything with the connection.I just plugged the cable and the connection was established.But i dont know what went wrong when i formatted.Tried installing the ethernet card's driver twice but it too didnt work.Someone please help me :(

Soory guy'z..my mistake..the problem was with ma driver only.Managed to find the driver cd and when i installed the driver using the cd,i got the connection :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
is anybody facing a speed decrease at night...my friend is on combo 500 and have night unlimited from 2-8

before he used to get 200-220KBPS.. now in day time he gets 200kBps but at night it automatically decrease to 50kBps-60 kBps...donno what to complain for ??

r bsnl planning something:-x

Is that the speed you are getting with torrents?
If yes, then its ok

but I think BSNL are playing tricks

Top Bottom