** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm...i think at 15 th of April...
They should have changed uptil now...

One thing you can do is that you can verify the status of your Plan-change application from the Exchange people if they've something in their heads...

adi007

Youngling
They should have changed uptil now...

One thing you can do is that you can verify the status of your Plan-change application from the Exchange people if they've something in their heads...

It's not yet changed :((

Today is holiday na....so have to wait....if it's not changed even tomorrow then they are in BIG TROUBLE :mad:

nitish_mythology

OSS Enthusiast!
hmmm....I wll b careful wth the downloads....but still can nyone xplain me how wll i b billed???
I am planning to start downloading only whn I see my plan changed on the BSNL portal!

adi007

Youngling
Yepeeeeeeee
Plan changed
Current Service HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps

Hureeeee....
I just wonder if it's manually operated then how come it got changed at night...:confused:
may be they use scheduled task ...?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
This is hilarious. I went to my Alipore Exchange(Kolkata) and requested to change the plan to 1350UL. But the madam there just told me there is no such plan :D and handed me the same old form which still had 900UL and others in it. She told me its rumour and i reminded her to visit Calcutta Telephones website or BSNL but she was adamant. I still cant believe they are so ignorant!!!!
I was just controlling my laughter and just exploded outside the office :D

So anybody from Kolkata changed their plan to 1350UL or the exchange has even started giving new plans?
Why don't you show them this;)

TechnoKiD

Broken In
my plan still not changed... i submited application on 28th appril... dono it will get changed this month or not.... lol

At night after 2am i normally get 300+kbps speed with IDM. if you use normal browser downloader u will get around 80-100+kbps....

last month i downloaded 11gb of movies & apps. from 2-8am every night :)

TechnoKiD

Broken In
speed of torrents are not fixed na... it depends the seeder also i think....

my analysis -with 20+ seeders of torrents i got 110kbps. and less then that its between 20-80kbps...

tested on plan h500c. and Flashget as the BitTorrent agent.

Yepeeeeeeee
Plan changed
Current Service HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps

Hureeeee....
I just wonder if it's manually operated then how come it got changed at night...:confused:
may be they use scheduled task ...?
Scheduled Task....lol...I dnt see BSNL guys being this intelligent.
I guess they changed ur plan in day time...
and web site maintenance must have updated it in night.

adi007

Youngling
^^May be :)

Ok here is the quick review of the speed you will get in nightime UL time

Torrent :around 110-130 kbps
The more the number of seeders and leechers the better :)

Direct:239-250 kbps..
Downloaded SP3(i think it's RC) from MS site....took around 15-20 mins to download 316 MB..

So my final word...Don't go for any UL plan...go for home 500(2.5GB) or 500C(1.5GB)...
coz in UL u will get download speed around 30-50 kbps but in 500 plan u will get 200-300kbps

I downloaded around 2 GB last night...i could have done 4+ Gb if it was a direct link but it was torrent and as all know torrent speed varies

Top Bottom