** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

In here its the exact opposite. Regardless of the account we login, any transfer will be charged to the telephone line initiating the connection. I tried using some UL accounts, but they charged my h500 account for the data transfers.
This is not possible. You may be wrong at some point.

bhunnu16

Broken In

I noted an interesting thing few days back.
I can use any username & password with my 500 BB plan.
Can anyone tell me who will be charged and how is this happening.

Last edited:

^^ So suppose I get an ID of 900 Unlimited connection and use it in my Home 1000 (5 GB limit). In that case no one will be charged for the data transfer? I want to clear my doubts nothing else. :)
The Person whose ID u r using will be charged.
but anyways that ID is of UL connection...so doesnt matter in ur case.. :)

The Id which is being used will be charged. And this is illegal to use other's ID. If found you can be charged.

:D I wonder even BSNL cares for that. :p

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback

dataone is giving very poor speeds of 11-40KBps on 2-7AM :x !bsnl are capping their lines,cheaters!OR some heavy duty downloaders eating full BW :x ?
after 7-7.30AM,the speeds returns to 220KBps which I normally gets!where should I complain? :confused:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

dataone is giving very poor speeds of 11-40KBps on 2-7AM :x !bsnl are capping their lines,cheaters!OR some heavy duty downloaders eating full BW :x ?
after 7-7.30AM,the speeds returns to 220KBps which I normally gets!where should I complain? :confused:
speeds are not capped, yesterday i download around 2.5GB(windows vista direct download) via flashget.
Flashget seems faster than wget:(

praka123

left this forum longback

^what can I do to get back the speeds?damn! :( pray?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ

me also getting ONLY 30KBps on my h500 plan :x

at any time, 33KBps is the max. speed i get.

ramsingh

Journeyman

i hav d UT-300R2U modem.. now every time the power goes off..... the modem resets itself and i will again have to enter the username and password in the modem configuration page... everyday i hav 2 do this .. now what is d solution so that i dnt hav 2 entr user name nd psswrd evrytime power goes off.. another problem is that d modem default confirratn is of PPPOE.. now even if i change it 2 bridge mode,, once power goes off, th modem stting goes back 2 PPPOE mode. nd i hav 2 enter user name nd passwrd again.. what is d solution???

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

^what can I do to get back the speeds?damn! :( pray?

Well go for asianet if you have it in your area, but don't loose your BSNL connection, keep it at some 250plan.. but use your asianet connection.

The reason to keep the BSNL line is quite simple, reliability. I've had asianet for the past 7 months and intially it was ok, but when they started taking more load, their UPS's cannot keep up with power constant power losses, their fibre cable gets cut once every 2 days..etc... etc.. hence it's not reliable, which one thing BSNL is even if speeds are not great all the time. It's better to have a slow speed connection than have nothing at all and keep starting at your modem all day waiting for the cable light to come on praying those asianet guys fix it ASAP.

praka123

left this forum longback

well,I have ditched asianet cable for sun dth a month back :D

I hope airtel give bb service in towns of kerala.afterall,demand is much high compared to many other states.

praka123

left this forum longback

sun dth is available in kerela.but no big ads.their pic quality is best(mpeg4),only thing missing is sports channels except dd sports.I took the connection for all regional(malayalam) channels which other dth players are not bundling,sun dth for Rs2000/- gives free-leased STB+1 yr free subscription,later Rs75/month as basic subscription.channels available are googled for words "satcodx sun" or lyngsat sun.
u can read more herE:
*www.sundirect.in
distributor for ur region:
Maruthi Electronics
Mr. Muhammed Siju M
Email: muhammedsijum@gmail.com
Patmos Building ,Near Nayanam Theatre, Adoor
Dist: Pathanamthitta
Kerala - 691523
Landline: 0468-2320320
Mobile: 9847959273

MOSTECH
Sobha. A
Email: mostech@rediffmail.com
Poovampara, Alamcode post, Attingal
Dist: Trivandrum
Kerala - 695102
Landline: 0470-3253880
Mobile: 9946136195

*broadbandforum.in/sun-direct-dth/
its almost 2 months after "unofficial" release :p

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

Even me too facing the same. I used to get speeds greater than 200kBps+, but since the past week, by 2am the speed is getting capped at 60kBps. Enquired among many friends and some are facing my situation, while some arent.

praka123

left this forum longback

^I read in news papers (local) that EVDO is activated in all the major towns in EKM district and may be whole kerala too.Is that a reason? :p

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

I hope airtel give bb service in towns of kerala.afterall,demand is much high compared to many other states.
Airtel is now in trivandrum, but they are concentrating mainly on the cafes. They are providing a 512/512 UL plan on these cafes.

praka123

left this forum longback

^yes,it is loong back available in ernakulam and other bigger cities.even it was earlier called dishnet bb IIRC.asianet data line is a NO NO for me.
I am wondering whether some dth based internet solution will be available soon in India :-|

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

^I read in news papers (local) that EVDO is activated in all the major towns in EKM district and may be whole kerala too.Is that a reason? :p
The default gateways are different for wireline and evdo subscribers (i guess). Besides EVDO subscribers are getting lesser speeds of the order of 100kbps to 400kbps (so much for 2.5mbps UL claim ;) ). Something else is being done. I am struggling with an Opensuse download. It is about 4.3GB, usually a night's download job for me. But its been three nights already and am still at 82%...grrrrr

praka123

left this forum longback

I am given (ernakulam) core server in-charge's room no. for call if at any doubt.I am never able to get the guy lift the phone :p
if u run Linux on pppoe,"pppoe-discovery" will show u ur core server.
Access-Concentrator: EKM-RAS-CSR-01
--------------------------------------------------
AC-Ethernet-Address: 00:e0:fc:3e:80:89

Top Bottom