** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

@Indranil92001 bro read the thread first its right section let me clear how i have 2 broadband connection reliance and bsnl when i connect reliance its show reliance connected 100Mbps in other case Bsnl mostly when i connected its show 1Gbps it always happen with bsnl so vishal is asking question in right section fine if u don't no anything plz thing then right ok. and i am really sorry on the behalf my other member for pinch word don't feel bcoz vishal is very reputed and helpful memeber and nice person.

@nvidia fine yaar don't ban him:p he is new in forum see his post we also welcome the new member

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

Thanks guys for your support. I appreciate it.

@Indranil92001
One request to you. Please don't make any issue. As you can see your single post is taking this thread totally off-topic. If you have a problem with any post or thread then report it. It'll help the moderators as well as the members.

Reg to your suggestion, who said to you that its a LAN card problem? I was just discussing about the connection speed and wanted to ask others opinion about it. Since you are a new member, so its better for you to read the other threads and go through all sections and forum rules before suggesting other members what to do and what not to do.

Indranil92001

Journeyman

Reg to your suggestion, who said to you that its a LAN card problem?

You dont mention that you connected through PPPoE from desktop. I thought it was your Lan Properties not from PPPoE.

So I delete my old post.

Most of the Lan Card we buy from the market all is 10/100Mbps. I saw your screen shot and I think it's Vista Operating System. If your Lan Card driver have problem with Windows Vista some time windows knows it's a 100/1000Mbps NIC Card. If your Lan Card from Onbord not from PIC Slot then it's 10/100Mbps if it's from your PCI Slot then cheak the NIC card what it's saying.

what ever it's shows 1Gbps or 100Mbps you dont get any speed problem from BSNL Net Service. Because if you have paln 2Mbps you Lan Card is enough for this.

Last edited:

prashant9918

Broken In

hey i have checked my portal id I got it right when i went to customer care they also yold me that you would not able to see ur usage because some modification is going on the site www.dataone.in so wait and watch.:D :D :D

hey i have checked my portal id I got it right when i went to customer care they also yold me that you would not able to see ur usage because some modification is going on the site www.dataone.in so wait and watch.:D :D :D

Last edited:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!

What is the official site to view and pay BSNL bills?

dad asked me to pay the bills online
.. but I cant find the proper link at bsnl site plz guide me to it,
I know for delhi .. i use this Mtnl Bill View and Pay Portal
so what is the similar for bsnl - up west

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

^^^^^
try this.
but in my circle i am ONLY able to view bills:(
*portal.bsnl.in/portal/aspxfiles/login.aspx

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

Guys, just a query for all Home Plan 500..
Has BSNL repaired whatever problems were caused by that incident in the Atlantic Ocean??

Because my speeds on indian servers is restored, but not elsewhere, i'm getting real poor download speeds and high pings on my multiplayer games on other servers..

What is the official site to view and pay BSNL bills?

dad asked me to pay the bills online
.. but I cant find the proper link at bsnl site plz guide me to it,
I know for delhi .. i use this Mtnl Bill View and Pay Portal
so what is the similar for bsnl - up west

Try
*www.upw.bsnl.co.in/
But I suspect whether they have online bill payment facility.

me_chirag

Broken In

Can i use someone else A/c at my PC....... Suppose my frnd has 500plan with UL @ night..... can i use his a/c for downloading at my pc ?

can anyone tell me ......?

janitha

Wise Old Owl

Can i use someone else A/c at my PC....... Suppose my frnd has 500plan with UL @ night..... can i use his a/c for downloading at my pc ?

can anyone tell me ......?

Yes, but you have to use his telephone line!;)

Stalker

Padawan

Does anyone know a software with which i can accurately measue my Bandwidth: Upload & download Speeds (not dataone Usage)

I already tried Bandwidth Monitor ( doesnt show anything at all) & bandwidth meter ( i think it shows higher speeds)

I'm using Vista 64

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

ONE QUESTION!

If I use someone else ID in my system, who will be charged for the data transfer? I can use other IDs in my system without any problem.

santhosh_chn

Right off the assembly line

hi,
i'm from chennai, my current plan is Home 500C, I have already
crossed 3 GB inc night usage, waiting for bill :(
the bsnl site for usage and administration is not working for me
should we include username@bsnl.in or just username
it says 'invalid username/password for the most of the time'
but for the same userid/passwd the bsnl mail site is opening
properly...sometime the site is blank after entering user/passwd

and also how the bill date is calculated from 1st day of everymonth?
as well as they have split the limit for eg. 1 GB Limit, first 15 days 512 mb,
so you cross it u pay more?

for Net Meter detection I'm using NetMeter 1.1.3
*www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
provides good report day, week, month wise,
only trouble is the meter irritates by poping out often

All the new Dataone users (with ip 117.x.x.x) will NOT be able to use the old bsnl site/software like dataone usage finder/datafox etc.

For checking usage you gotta login to *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ and enter your portal id and the password. PORTAL ID is a 14digit id issues for you for port binding (meaning your connection is bound to your number and nobody else can use it). This is NOT the same as your loginid/username. If you don't haf this get it from BSNL. Use the login password in the password. After loggin in you can change your login and email a/c password, view usage, view plan details etc.

The blank page appears for 2 reasons:
1) you a/c on the usage site is not activated (usually takes under a week)
2) you've entered a wrong portal. (confirm your portal and also ensure that its 14 digits.)

At the moment none of those usage finders will work. You gotta login to that site.

Thanks infra_red_dude for the info...I have my portal id now I'm able to login, but usage details is empty? how my a/c on the usage site gets activated? should I call bsnl customer care?
also,
1. how the limits are calculated (same as my prev post), for eg, 1 gb limit will be split into 512 for 15 days and exceeding it I'll pay extra money? I have experienced it some years back, still they calculate the same way?

Last edited:

Indranil92001

Journeyman

Broadband Home Plan125

Bsnl just launched new dataone broadband plan. Seems it is launched to have very basic plan and cheapest plan. Though it is very limited plan but now you can get 2mbps speed for just Rs. 125 per month. That is $3 a month. However this plan is lame actually. They are only providing 150 mb data transfer per month. If it exceeds then you have to pay Rs. 0.90 per extra mb.

*www.bsnl.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=404

janitha

Wise Old Owl

ONE QUESTION!

If I use someone else ID in my system, who will be charged for the data transfer? I can use other IDs in my system without any problem.

It was possible previously but they have disabled it in most of the exchanges and the IDs are line specific.

ONE QUESTION!

The Person whose ID u r using will be charged. [:p]
However in most of the places, u can not use someone else's ID.
However it still works in my telephone exchange (IIM Bangalore), so sometimes I do use my frnds IDs to enjoy 2 Mbps. :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

^^ So suppose I get an ID of 900 Unlimited connection and use it in my Home 1000 (5 GB limit). In that case no one will be charged for the data transfer? I want to clear my doubts nothing else. :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

^^ So suppose I get an ID of 900 Unlimited connection and use it in my Home 1000 (5 GB limit). In that case no one will be charged for the data transfer? I want to clear my doubts nothing else. :)
The Id which is being used will be charged. And this is illegal to use other's ID. If found you can be charged.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz

In here its the exact opposite. Regardless of the account we login, any transfer will be charged to the telephone line initiating the connection. I tried using some UL accounts, but they charged my h500 account for the data transfers.

Top Bottom