Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

gameranand

Living to Play
Man this game have some serious issues with optimization, I can max out on everything possible settings on Crysis and Crysis 2 with my RIG but with this game it gives some stutter issues which is really ridiculous. Game is also kinda broken TBH, they want me go that way yet they didn't put any restrictions so that I eon't go in wrong direction. And what the hell is this FIND and DRIVE. I mean I expect the elite cars to come on last as expected and now in game start I am driving Gallardo, and I guess I'll drive low end cars at last right, really not good. As for game game is pretty good, controls are quite different to adapt to but I guess I can get used to it. Haven't challenged any Blacklist racre although I am eligible to challenge two of them.

tkin

Back to school!!
Man this game have some serious issues with optimization, I can max out on everything possible settings on Crysis and Crysis 2 with my RIG but with this game it gives some stutter issues which is really ridiculous. Game is also kinda broken TBH, they want me go that way yet they didn't put any restrictions so that I eon't go in wrong direction. And what the hell is this FIND and DRIVE. I mean I expect the elite cars to come on last as expected and now in game start I am driving Gallardo, and I guess I'll drive low end cars at last right, really not good. As for game game is pretty good, controls are quite different to adapt to but I guess I can get used to it. Haven't challenged any Blacklist racre although I am eligible to challenge two of them.
Lock FPS to 30, search web for config hack to lock FPS to 30(if you can't google it, you don't deserve the answer), stuttering will go down, I explained the issue in detail in this thread, about variable framerate.

No, it only gets better from now on.

gameranand

Living to Play
Lock FPS to 30, search web for config hack to lock FPS to 30(if you can't google it, you don't deserve the answer), stuttering will go down, I explained the issue in detail in this thread, about variable framerate.

Well I guess time to use Radeon Pro to some good use finally. :p

Gollum

Collector
I play this game only online as offline is boring as hell
at least you can get some satisfaction in taking down some random player's car.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Started the game yesterday, on 31%. Just defeated MW 8. Found at least 20 cars, but which one should I use? I mean handling? The Nisan one has good handling but it is slow, the Gallarado is speedy but controlling is not good!
Oh, I don't like this game much btw. All the races, tracks look same to me. Something like playing same races over and over again, with different set of opponents. Controlling is sh!t. Cops are chasing like some bunch of kids. Escaping them is damn easy and no fun! Too bad it's carrying the iconic Most Wanted name.

Top Bottom