Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

cyborg47

Technomancer
From the facebook page of Need for Speed.
IT’S OFFICIAL: The next Need for Speed will be Most Wanted, developed by Criterion! Here’s the first screenshot!

Make sure to watch our E3 press conference live on June 4th at 1PM (PST) for more info!

*i46.tinypic.com/2dmcg3c.jpg

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
One of the best news I've heard in recent times.Most Wanted to me is one of thebest games of all times

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
edited title a bit.

Burnout, NFS: HP developer Criterion looking for staff for open world racer. got the hint long bout MW reboot.

In November 2011, Criterion announced that they are "looking for talented Cinematic Artists to work on the world’s number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise" and also looking for an AI programmer saying "Our current ambition requires an innovative programmer to deliver killer entertainment experiences with believable, open world AI Racing Drivers" it's speculated that Criterion looking for people to work on a new Need for Speed installment.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I'm just as excited as everybody is, but a little scared that Criterion is working on it. Not that they'll screw with the gameplay, but the PC port. Hot Pursuit pc port sucked, didn't even have an Anti Aliasing solution. Hope they get it right this time.

Soumik

Padawan
^^ It still was one of the best racing games. Am happy with it if the gameplay is as good as old one... But knowing Criterion.. they might just AMP! it a bit...
Oh boy am i excited!!! :D

koolent

Youngling
OMG !! I am really a pleased viewer to see this information and DAMN !!

I am super excited. The gameplay of NFS MW was real super. Completed it 6 times.

Really excited for the launch.. I am sure I will buy this original with my Pocket money. :p

Let me get my GPU first. :D

TheSloth

The Slowest One
O ma...n,MW reboot is ready to hit us,and i couldn't even complete challenge series. This is the best racing game i have ever played.though,i didnt play alot of racing games,but still,none of them were addictive like most wanted. After my new PC,this will be the first gaming title i m going to grab.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
It clearly shows it features BMW last time it was M3 this time it will be M6??
last time it was M3 GTR
BMW M3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*i.imgur.com/ExVAf.jpg

this time, it should be M3 GTS
BMW M3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
*i.imgur.com/XPjjZ.jpg

i just hope its not like Hot Pursuit 2010. the car physics kept changing in that game, especially at corners. i left the game midway :x

another good news - a remake of my most fav. game (NFS PORSCHE UNLEASHED) is coming - , but with a brand replacement, and boy what a brand they are replacing it with :p - FERRARI :twisted:

Test Drive: Ferrari Legends
Test Drive: Ferrari Legends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia releasing coming July.

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
FINALLY! Have been hoping for this for so long. |m| Ever since the disasters that pro street and the rest brought -_-

Top Bottom