Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

amjath

Human Spambot
finished this game today enjoyed a lot and won the 3rd 2nd and 1st most wanted race in first try that was a piece of pie :D but has anyone won the hard races ?? especially those speed target races ??

Holy crap very difficult for me still trying :mad: I had to play more than 15 times to finish 1st most wanted racer how could u just finish it in 1st try :eek:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Holy crap very difficult for me still trying :mad: I had to play more than 15 times to finish 1st most wanted racer how could u just finish it in 1st try :eek:

Like gameranand says try F1 and if u, by god's unimaginable grace, can complete it within 1-2 week...without any noticable damage to your controller ;)..then i personally will nominate you for "Anger Management While playing racing games" and "Best upcoming race driver of next year" award. I can also vouch for the likelihood of your feeling "beating that 1st MW driver was nothing but left feet easy" after you're done with F1. Also please take the driver's seat in Race Driver Grid once for more insight in "how to resist from killing other racers in tough racing games" :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
May I request you to try some serious sims like rFactor or even Richard Burns Rally? Codies' games will feel like walk in the park after that. ;)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
:oops: let me try above games F1 especially :chinscratch: I always avoid buying F1 thinking that its a boring game :D

No offense to NFS lovers, dont you think the latest title of MW reboot is on the very edge of being boring ? and is only separated by a thin line drawn by criterion and their burnout style statements?... Even i would be more glad if they had come up with another name than "MostWanted" , because the sweet memory i have in mind by that name since 2007 is never going to fade unless EA reaches the bottom of the sea and picks up another perl.:cool:

gameranand

Living to Play
May I request you to try some serious sims like rFactor or even Richard Burns Rally? Codies' games will feel like walk in the park after that. ;)

Yeah right. He can't handle NFS games and keep suggesting the hardest racing games to him. Very innovative. :D:D

ratul

█████████████████
Play F1 series and you'll know what difficulty is called. :p

F1 is quite easy (with assists of course), here's my gameplay for f1 2012 on professional difficulty, not a good driver i know.. :p

hardest what i have tried, which can compete with NFSMW (F1 is sort of simulator), is Midnight Club II, gosh that's the hardest racing game i ever played, fun but frustating, those last savo races were really pain in the @$$.. :p
has anyone tried it???

you can see my race if you need guidance, one of the easiest races in the game i think.. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Lets just give him some time to practice and play the games. I think that he don't play much racing games at all.

amjath

Human Spambot
^i really want to try f1 now but I have few titles to complete. Currently playing fear 3 :eek: all try it later.

BTW thanks for the videos ll check it out

ajaymailed

In the zone
isn't the soundtrack somewhat different from regular NFS tracks. feels like Criterion games is searching for new beginnings, new direction, bury the past (atleast from The Carbon), rebuild on its original strengths like hot pursuit n most wanted. FrostBite 2 is amazing.

gameranand

Living to Play
Does it even matter if its the longest series or not. All I know right now is Criterion is the only game developer EA has for reviving NFS series. Before them this series was going downwards to hell.

Top Bottom