Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

Gollum

Collector
One thing I noticed though, i can;t seem to find how to turn on vibration function. The game box says Dualshock3 vibration function but the game does not seem to have it...which is kind of strange.

Edit: I had it switched off in the settings in my ps3 :p

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
PC l337 here. Consoles suck. :D

BTW, found out Lexus LF-A to be damn awesome. Drifts and controls the way you want it to.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Aventador,Pagani huayra,subaru cosworth imprezza, porsche 918 spyder concept. These are epic cars.

And the marussia b2 is kinda like a batmobile xDD

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Unfortunately, the number of races is way too limited in the single player, I was replaying the same old races again and again, gets boring real fast :(

abhidev

Human Spambot
even I have started loving this game more...gets frustrating when you keep on losing sometimes but it is enjoyable and sound tracks are good too :D

Amithansda

Journeyman
I dont like this game.
My opinion is strictly based on Singleplayer perspective.
I did not like car specific races. You have to win some races repeatatively to apply a basic mod like nitrous. Gameplay kinda demands a basic knowledge on drift which I liked but Man, there is no drift races.
Defeating a Most Wanted racer does not bring any excitement like that older edition. It should have borrowed Canyon Duel or Highway battle from previous NFS.Acheiving huge pursuit points was itself a challenge. Lack of pursuit breaker in map seems disappointing.

So did not I find any plus points for this game? Yes, I liked graphics very much,Awesome indeed.Gameplay is fluid without any doubt but it lacks the previous charisma and attitude it presented before. and this game seems like built for Controller. Xbox Controller works like a charm. I have seen one friend struggling with keyboard.

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
That's the problem, I madly in love with racing mechanics of this game.

i agree.. racing mechanics are too good. physics, car handling is awesomely realistic. but drifting is damn easy, a big letdown. Graphics and city design = Ownage.

but overall game mechanics is pretty boring, like playing a revamped version of burnout:paradise.
and one more thing i felt was not logical was, after beating a MW, why do i get their stock car?? shouldnt i get a juiced up car?? like in previous MW?

P.S. Bring back Underground series.

+1

please.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
and one more thing i felt was not logical was, after beating a MW, why do i get their stock car?? shouldnt i get a juiced up car?? like in previous MW?

You race against a stock car, so it makes sense to get the same.

+1

please.

I ll throw whatever money EA asks if they make an Underground/-esque game. That said, I 'll be careful in case it might turn out another half assed Most Wanted :p

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
found most of the problems on the net about erratic frame rate with the pc version of the game.......and produces not more than 60 fps on any high end system...is it total console port....or developed for the pc along with consoles..if thats true then EA has done a bad job here...!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
You race against a stock car, so it makes sense to get the same.

I ll throw whatever money EA asks if they make an Underground/-esque game. That said, I 'll be careful in case it might turn out another half assed Most Wanted :p

i race against a STOCK car?? :O then how the hell does it shoot up [and i literally mean shoot] from around half a km back to lead after crashing and when i am on top speed? even if Criterion programmed it to crank up the difficulty, its very illogical. shame.
again, drifting is much too easy. only a few taps on the accl and direction and drifting is as smooth as butter. NFSU and U2 had much harder but good drifting mechs. although the feeling after doing a full circle on top speed using drift is pretty good!

Yep. Underground IS the game, man!!

found most of the problems on the net about erratic frame rate with the pc version of the game.......and produces not more than 60 fps on any high end system...is it total console port....or developed for the pc along with consoles..if thats true then EA has done a bad job here...!

I have faced that issue. frame rate drops to around 30 for a moment and then back up to 60. i thought it was my card or some bottleneck on my system. no patch yet??

Top Bottom