Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
i race against a STOCK car?? :O then how the hell does it shoot up [and i literally mean shoot] from around half a km back to lead after crashing and when i am on top speed? even if Criterion programmed it to crank up the difficulty, its very illogical. shame.

Stock car meaning no performance upgrades, didn't you notice the guy never uses nitrous.
I hardly had any problem in beating any of the Most Wanted even if it shoots up and overtakes me, he'd still slow down at his top speed. Same goes with your car, your car shoots up against the AI cars too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't need another Underground but something new. I am fed up with similar and same type of gameplay. IMO HP burnout was real good but when that type of gameplay gets slapped on many games then its not good. I like all type of controls and this is the reason I liked Underground, MW then Shift also after that HP came which I also liked.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
There's hardly anything a developer can do with racing games, so for now, UG might be a better option..night racing, customization(missing since MW :( ) etc...
The newly formed Sweden based EA developer might work on it, who knows.

Currently I'm number 4 on the list. It doesn't feel like most wanted at all. Come one man, most wanted is all about illegal racing, bad ass cars/mods and hot chicks. Simply letting you drive shiny cars (more like "only shiny cars" ) feels like a total ripp off.

Atleast they could've kept the hot chicks. :cry:

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Currently I'm number 4 on the list. It doesn't feel like most wanted at all. Come one man, most wanted is all about illegal racing, bad ass cars/mods and hot chicks. Simply letting you drive shiny cars (more like "only shiny cars" ) feels like a total ripp off.

I fell sad for you eBro.

Amithansda

Journeyman

Me too...I am playing this because cause right now there are not any games beside this..That too after coming from office. Going to a racing spot to start the race, seems like a drag right now.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Graphics is awesome. Cars in game are good as well. Gameplay is poor. Very disappointed. Cop chase is really poor.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well controls are not that good, game have some issues. No real motivation to go forward and we got an average game but I'll still play it anyway. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8344/8235355998_d13d783a28_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8234278955_b24fc3956c_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8064/8235337124_31efc72c18_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8342/8235335972_dcbd44efc3_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8235328350_b1b8b349ce_z.jpg
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8208/8235326040_d841c9a683_z.jpg

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8485/8234237237_2cd866a9d5_z.jpg

Top Bottom