Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Arey yaar you didn't give me any suggestions on some thriller movies?

Vacancy nice thriller
28 weeks later (u will forget the RE crap, this is pure adrenaline rush, characters are well drawn)
Crank (dont think just be the part of it)
The Italian Job (Witty tricks can beat bullets)

Can anyone tell me how is Atonement?
nice movie...nice cinematography...though a bit ordinary score
u will remember this movie

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
any views on Brokeback Mountain?
just feel like making sure i'm not gonna waste time on a gay movie :lol:
I also thought Brokeback is a Gay movie but it's a beautiful movie. It's a heart warming love story.

The best movie I've watched in 2005.

9.5/10

@T159,
Thanks. :)

I liked TMNT a lot esp in HD. Surf's Up I am planning to download HD soon.
How much times should we tell you. This is your final warning. I'm booting you permanently (with IP bans) if I see you posting like this.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^score was mediocre, except for that typewriter tapping (i liked it especially)

Hope u havent listened to The English Patient score, the score at the ending (where both are at sea shore) was alike.

shantanu

Technomancer
the ending was good, but whole movie was so slow that i slept for 20 20 minutes in-between. well once watchable.. the pirate babe looks very weak for the movie

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
I also thought Brokeback is a Gay movie but it's a beautiful movie. It's a heart warming love story.

The best movie I've watched in 2005.

9.5/10

thanks for the reply mate, appreciate it.

@T159, the movie was beautiful, undescribable and one of a kind love story. Worth a watch for sure. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Thanks for letting us know, you saved me from watching it.........
T159, have you seen this one, is it still worth watching, considering now we know the ending.........it got some very good reviews........

Crank, ........one wierd movie man, but fully enjoyble, one question, do you think that sex scene, in full public could have been avioded or probably could have shot in a different manner. it made me a bit yuck in contex of the movie......
havent seen 1408, cant say anything

Yup the sex scene was awkward but then when u r left with last hours of ur life its quite possible, beside u dont want to miss the other parts just cuz of one scene that can be skipped. The movie was enjoyable, if u are bored with a listless day, get some adrenaline rush :)

@T159, the movie was beautiful, undescribable and one of a kind love story. Worth a watch for sure. :)
thnx for the take:), will watch it , possibly this week.
This week is hefty for me, lots of work to do:(

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
^^ 1408 is a superb movie buddy. Definitely worth a watch
@grudge - This wont happen in future

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
anyone who watched Shutter here? Are there any those kind of scenes in that movie? I was planning to watch the movie with my parents? Is it ok?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just out of curiosity and with no hard feelings I would like to knw if there is any such rule that we cant even mention that we are downloading. Its not that he has given any reference or link, all that he said was he is downloading HD (saying m downloading content off the net shouldnt be objectional), is that violating the rule......if it is I would like to have the link to the rule page mentioninhg the same. You know so that I also am carefull in future while posting.........Cheers n Peace...:)
Same here.Not that it concerns me a lot but just wanted to know how does it promote piracy? None of them have actually provided any direct means of getting the content.Anyway just clear it out that how far does the rule stretch so that it's clear once & for all.:)

@Sam: 30 Days Of Night is a average movie IMO.The location & the sound effects are good but the overall feel is OK.The story is just a wee bit different compared to other Vampire films.I would rather prefer watching Dracula 2:The Assencion over it.Watch The Mist if you have time.It's a far better movie compared to 30 Days of Night.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
What the Mods/admins decide is not for you to discuss. The word of the mods are final. If you have an issue, you PM us not discuss here. :)

techronic clearly meant he's going to d/l Surf's Up. "Surf's Up I am planning to download HD soon."

Just for some of our 'curious' and 'concerned' friends:
Raaabo said:
I thought this is a thread to talk about which movies are good? We do NOT want to know how you got your movies and what you're "downloading"

Thread will be deleted if such nonsense continues.
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=735198&postcount=1077

Hope I've made myself clear. :) 'Curious' and 'concerned' friends needn't bother to discuss this. I'll delete all the off topic posts after this...

Top Bottom