Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My few other recomendations for you........plz do watch them if you havent seen them already....

The Basketball Diaries

Requiem for a Dream

The theme of both the movies is same....... but very different treatment and powerfull performances......strong and dark movies I must say. Hits you just like Dancer in the dark....
I have already seen Requiem For A Dream , one of the movies that hit u hard, surely a depressing one but a must watch. Addiction of any kinda hurts eventually.

The Basketball Diaries
is already in my wish list :)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
After watching TMNT in 1080p,now started watching Happy Feet in 1080p.
I heard I am Legend has an alternate ending other than the theatrical ending.
Did you guys/gals know this ?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I love Penguins. Ever since I watched The March of the Penguins (La Marche de l'empereur); I started loving these cute birds. :D

IMO, Happy Feet is better than Surf's Up.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
^^
+1 for the Movie Happy Feet

Grudge How are u man
Damn this thing is really slow GPRS is convenient but cumbersome

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
After watching TMNT in 1080p,now started watching Happy Feet in 1080p.
I heard I am Legend has an alternate ending other than the theatrical ending.
Did you guys/gals know this ?

Hell Yeah! That's why I am gunning for both the HD versions.:D

Will start watching Mission Impossible II in full 1080p tomorrow probably.Boy this was one hell of a action movie.

Also was able to watch The Orphanage yesterday.Decent movie.A bit over rated but fair enough.This is probably the first spanish movie that I have seen.

goobimama

 Macboy
I hate those penguins! I just can't like them. I got sick during that happy feet movie. HD or no HD, I can't take penguins anymore.

@thirdeye: I will tell you by tomorrow :)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Arey Goobimama suggest some nice thriller movies yaar! drgrudge you know of some nice edge of the seat thrillers? How is Hulk? I heard the movie is good with good SFX?

goobimama

 Macboy
Clayton was a total disappointment. I liked No Country though (even with it's non-ending).

@Devil: Are those negative ratings that you've given or just a hyphen?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
You should not see No Country as a Thriller. It's Drama. :p The thriller was a part of the character development. :p Don't except cheap thrills though. It's a amazing movie.

I'll be happy as a school girl (or goobi around his iPod) if Hollywood makes flicks like No Country for Old Men and Into the Wild. I love serious **** dramas.

ajayritik

Technomancer
You should not see No Country as a Thriller. It's Drama. :p The thriller was a part of the character development. :p Don't except cheap thrills though. It's a amazing movie.

I'll be happy as a school girl (or goobi around his iPod) if Hollywood makes flicks like No Country for Old Men and Into the Wild. I love serious **** dramas.

Arey yaar you didn't give me any suggestions on some thriller movies?

Top Bottom