Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah madmax 2 english is great, there are scenes which are cut down in hindi version.. all parts of madmax are great

btw airport allparts and silence of the lambs are also good.

Rahim

Married!
Ringu (original with Eng subs) which was later made in english as The Ring.
The original is more scary than the ring imo.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Whats your point man, what r u getting at, what difference does that make.........anyway........... no its not after when they get in to the lift, Its at the very end, almost when the movie finishes.....

Hey dude I'm really sorry that I bugged you all by asking about the scene! Thanks once again to all of you!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
looks like spoilers are on spree, just put a ***SPOILER*** before anything key to the movie.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Whats your point man, what r u getting at, what difference does that make.........anyway........... no its not after when they get in to the lift, Its at the very end, almost when the movie finishes.....

Man you haven't watched Liar Liar, The dialogs when read this way loose 90% of the charm, watch how Jim Carry portrays them, he cant lie and so just watching his helplessness with those dialogs makes it absolutely hilarious..... Find Liar Liar and watch today and do report back with the experience....

Liar Liar was a good movie! It was nice to see Jim Carry in that role. But here in Bollywood they messed up the story and remade/copied into one bore of a movie.

goobimama

 Macboy
Allwy I think what he meant, was that the Intensity and the seriousness of the Rape was a joke in context of the move (Which I don't think is true)...

BTW @Goobi have you seen The Accused Jody Foster........... if yes comment on THAT rape scene if no then try to find it and watch.....

For all others as well, if you want some hard hitting Rape investigation and court room drama, The Accused is a must watch. Powerful performance by Jody Foster.
I haven't seen that, but any good rape scene is worth being watched :). Common people! Don't tell me you didn't find those rape scenes of(by) Shakti Kapoor hilarious! I feel sorry for him sometimes cause the stupid Hero always saves the girl right on time.

shantanu

Technomancer
i have seen the accused ! the scene was terryfying.. and very real.. there was another scene in the movie when a guy sees jodie and does some action to give her trauma in a mall.. the movie was good..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@goobi
lol...definitely, naheeeeeeeen...uparwale ke liye chhod do..lol that was funny, and then Shakti Kapoor reciprocates "Uparwale ke liye kaise chhod du ?" a brief moment later Sunny comes yelling.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol,leaving shakti aside Ranjit was the ultimate rape king,his facial gestures were terrific and unlike shakti he usually ended up raping the <whoever> :0.Reminds me of khottey sikkey(one of the 3-4 hindi movies I can watch a million times).

sorry for being offtopic.

Ontopic:saw bachelor party2,sucked thoroughly except for some good pair of b00*s if you have the uncut version.Why do they even make movies?

goobimama

 Macboy
The ultimate scene though in any genre across the world has to be Rajnikant, shooting a single bullet, splitting it into two with his knife (hence killing two dakoos) and then using the knife to kill the third. Now that is world class!

Ontopic:
To whomsoever it may concern.
Do not miss out on Sin City. I'm sure many have watched it, but to those who haven't, it is one of my all time favourite movies. HD highly, oh so highly, recommended.

goobimama

 Macboy
During the time when the VCD was bought, I was a little underage to watch that kind of a film. Good thing you reminded me though, will take the time to catch up on hot Monica Bellucci :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
anyone seen malena ?? :D
yep, good movie, kid's acting was awesome

ending was great

Time has passed,and I have loved many women.
And as they've held me close...
and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you. "
But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked--Malena.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^If you are asking about Malena then it's an amazing & very powerful movie.For some reason I have never been able to catch up with the full movie even though I have it lying around for a long time now.But the part till I have seen it,the performances are really awesome.If you ought to watch it then try getting the uncut version.

Top Bottom