Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
In all these arguments everybody has ignored my question! Can someone pour in some information on this Blu ray and HD things without giving links to wikipedia.

shantanu

Technomancer
Juno and michael clayton were not worth , IMO :D , national treasure 2, hitman were good :D

No country for old man great :) tommy bhai rocks :D:D

goobimama

 Macboy
I watched Rambo 4. Totally pointless. It's a good timepass movie, but nothing that you will remember for more than a hour after. Stalone is superb though :)

sandeepk

Journeyman
Saw Juno(6/10) and Gone Baby Gone(5/10) a few days back.
Both were a disappointment. How can they nominate these films for Oscars?
Going to watch No country for old man tonight. Hope that is good...

I watched Rambo 4. Totally pointless. It's a good timepass movie, but nothing that you will remember for more than a hour after. Stalone is superb though :)
did you see the closeups on his abs ? He is 61 years now, but he still looks like a muscle hunk.
Look at arnie. That poor guy has not had time to go to the gym since becoming the governor of california. His muscles all droop now.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Forrest Gump
Casablanca
A walk to remember
Moulin Rouge
Cast Away
Serendipity
I.Q.
You have got mail!
Bicentinial Man
Just Friends
Notting Hill
The Notebook
50 First Dates
French Kiss
Chasing Liberty
Ghost
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
Just Like Heaven (2005)
pulp fiction
Somewhere in Time (1980)

A fw films i recommend for the month of romance-february..

cheers guys..they r really awesum..check them out..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I wish I would be half as muscular as Sylvester Stallone as he's now when I'm 61. To hell with my old age, I wish I'm half muscular as Stallone now.

Sylvester, you're 61. Be careful. You could brake a hip or two while acting.

nish_higher -
You might want to check my list I posted here. Search my posts for couple of pages back in this thread...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
American Gangster. Very good Drama. Out there in my all time fav. gangster movies.

Russell Crowe is amazing. Was a good year for him. 3:10 to Yuma was also good. He's a very, very good actor. He acts with more than one star in a movies like 3:10 to Yuma (with Christian Bale), The Insider (with Al Pacino!), L.A. Confidential (Kevin Spacey & Guy Pearce ; all 3 three Oscars for the best Acting - Crowe in 1998 for this movie, Spacey in 1999 for American Beauty and Guy in 2000 for Memento).

The movie is almost 3 hours long and I loved it. Not all might like, especially if you're into Comedies, Teen movies, action or any cheesy entertainment movie stuffs.

A must watch.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Saw Hitman finally.Completely average.Decent storyline & limited action scenes.If they ever dare plan a sequel,I only hope it would be Statham this time for the role.Olyphant just didn't do justice to the role.:mad:

Guys please watch Fletch.If anyone of you are Chevy Chase's comedy flicks then this is a true comic thriller.:)

Top Bottom